Harringdons Soft & Absorbent Quality Large Kitchen Dish Towel, 12-Piece
Last updated date: July 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dish Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dish Towel you should buy.
Editor's Note July 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dish Towel for a detailed review of all the top dish towels.
Made from a pure cotton, these dish towels are an excellent environmentally friendly alternative to paper towels. They're lint-free and feature a commercial-grade hemming that prevents them from unraveling. The towels are white with a decorative color stripe pattern at the bottom.
In our analysis of 112 expert reviews, the Harringdons Harringdons Soft & Absorbent Kitchen Dish Towel, 12-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Best Kitchen Dish Towels for you and your kitchen. Add warmth and beauty to your kitchen now. Are your dish towels too small and falling apart? Are you bored with just one color? Can’t find quality tea towels that would complement your kitchen and dinner table? Then Harringdons 100% cotton dish/tea towels are a MUST buy now! - Superior stitching and hemming so ends will not unravel with everyday use. - Made with sustainable, eco-friendly 100% cotton in herringbone weave. - Minimal lint so dries and sparkles. - Machine washable and bleach safe, with minimal shrinkage. - Comes in a pack of 12 with three lovely colors: blue, green and red, 4 of each in a pack. - Generous size: 28"x20". Ship size is 30"x20" to account for shrinkage. Don’t just dry dishes enjoy multiple uses: - Keep bread soft and warm. - Natural alternative to plastic food wrap. - Use as kitchen gloves to handle hot plates. - Nice to dry fresh fruit and vegetables with. - Absorbent so loves spills and messes. Wash before use at 40C and best to natural dry or at low heat. Do not use fabric softener. Natural fibres will shrink after first wash. These kitchen towels are manufactured using state of the art technology by certified manufacturing facilities. It is important for us that you are completely happy and satisfied with our dish towels. If for any reason you are not we will give you a FULL REFUND under our 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE POLICY. Special introduction price on offer for a limited period: join the increasing list of happy customers and Click "Add to Cart" now.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dish Towels
Dish towels are a great tool for any kitchen, and in addition to drying dishes, cups and pots and pans, they can also be used for a variety of other tasks. They double as dust rags, hot pads, picnic basket liners and baby burp cloths. You can even place them over a bowl of dough while it proofs or a batch of cookies while they cool. When you’re ready to shop for a set of dish towels, look for the following qualities:
Make sure the dishtowels are made of all-natural cotton. You don’t want any chemical additives or synthetic fibers. Cotton is known for being able to stand up to repeated washings without shrinking in size or pilling. It’s also highly durable, so you won’t have to replace them very often.
Check the absorbency of the dish towels. The Swedish Wholesale Eco-Friendly Cellulose Dish Towel, 10-Pack is not only absorbent but also dries quickly. This is important because moisture is what causes bacteria to grow and a quick-drying towel will prevent bacterial growth.
Review the size and shape of the dishtowels to make sure they match your needs. You’ll find some are square in shape, while others are rectangular. Smaller dish towels fit better inside drinking glasses and coffee mugs. The Harringdons Soft & Absorbent Kitchen Dish Towel, 12-Piece has an extra-large design of 28 by 20 inches. This is ideal for covering hot dishes or cleaning up large messes.
Take patterns into consideration if you’re looking to add a decorative touch to your kitchen or if you’re searching for a dish towel set to give as a gift. The Sticky Toffee Cotton Terry Kitchen Dish Towel, 4-Pack comes in a popcorn terry construction with half of the towels in the pack a solid color and the other half white with a colored stripe pattern.
Look for any extras that set the dishtowel apart from other models. For example, some dish towels feature an attached hanging loop that allows you to organize your towels on a set of hooks. Others may come with matching dishcloths.
The Dish Towel Buying Guide
- While most dish towels can be washed and dried normally, some require drying on low heat. Others recommend washing the dish towels by themselves the first time to keep lint to a minimum.
- Depending on the type of food you’re using in your kitchen, your dish towels may pick up an unpleasant odor or two. To remove the odor, simply toss 1/2 cup of baking soda in the washing machine during the rinse cycle when cleaning the towels.
- In addition to being able to be used as salad spinners, dust cloths and bread bowl liners, dish towels can be utilized in a host of craft projects. You can turn them into an apron, make a dress for a doll, create a scarf, design a tote bag and even make a cute kitchen towel angel.
- There are a few factors that go into the pricing of dish towels. You’ll need to take into consideration the number of towels in each set, the thickness of the towels and any designs that make the towel set stand out. The Harringdons Soft & Absorbent Kitchen Dish Towel, 12-Piece and the Swedish Wholesale Eco-Friendly Cellulose Dish Towel, 10-Pack are more basic and on the lower end of the pricing scale, while the KAF Home Pantry Pineapple Kitchen Dish Towel, 4-Piece commands a slightly higher price due to its design. The Sticky Toffee Cotton Terry Kitchen Dish Towel, 4-Pack has the highest price tag, thanks to the high-quality construction and durability.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide