Harper & Bright Designs Counter-Height Faux Marble-Top Kitchen Dining Set, 5-Piece
Last updated date: May 24, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Dining Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Dining Set you should buy.
Update as May 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Dining Set for a detailed review of all the top kitchen dining sets.
This kitchen dining set wows with its elegant faux marble table top. The set is counter height and available in four common colors, including black, white, beige and blue. Each of the chairs features a handy footrest and is outfitted with padding and a breathable linen.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Harper & Bright Designs Counter-Height Faux Marble-Top Kitchen Dining Set, 5-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The marble counter top is made with MDF, and coated with quality sealant so the charm won’t fade, and it can be easily maintained. At the same time, it won’t soak up stains like real marble will, and all you need to do to keep the dust and stains away is a simple wipe with both a wet and a dry cloth. Easy to maintain, easy to love, easy to enjoy for a long time.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Dining Sets
Kitchen dining sets are for a lot more than just breakfast, lunch and dinner. They are usually the heart of the home, where families and loved ones sit down together to talk about their days. They see birthday cakes and anniversary celebrations, and are often laden with goodies during holiday meals. A kitchen dining set, carefully chosen, can transform not only the space in your home, but how you use it.
When looking for a kitchen dining set, the most important aspect to consider is size. Take a look at the space where you will be putting the dining set, such as in the dining room or kitchen area, and measure the space you have available. Determine what size table and chairs you can fit in the space, keeping in mind that you will need about 18-24 inches of extra space around the table for the chairs.
Most kitchen dining sets can seat between two and four people, with some being able up to accommodate up to six people. Think about how many chairs you will need to get based on the size of your family and how you use the dining set. For example, if you are a family of three, you may want to get a kitchen dining set with four chairs, with enough room to pull up a few extra chairs if you have guests over.
Be sure to think about the function of the kitchen dining set as well. For example, will it be used to have every meal of the day or is it something that is only used on special occasions when you’re having guests over for a fancy meal? This will also determine the size and style you will need.
The Kitchen Dining Set Buying Guide
- The material a dining set is made from will affect the cleaning and maintenance of it. Since dining sets are typically used for many years, even decades, it’s important to know what you’re in for when it comes to cleaning and upkeep. Dining tables that are made from hardwoods such as teak, walnut and oak are highly durable. They can be cleaned using microfiber clothes and water and dish soap.
- Tables made from marble require more upkeep than wood as they should be cleaned on a daily basis. You can wipe them down with a soft cloth and mild dish soap combined with water. They should also be re-sealed on an annual basis to keep up their quality.
- Glass dining tables are popular because of how light and airy they make the room feel. However, you are likely to see a lot of fingerprints and smudges on these tables. Be sure to wipe them clean using paper towel and a glass cleaner. Keep in mind that these tables are resistant to heat and moisture, as long as they are made with tempered glass. This makes them durable for long-term use.
- Did you know that the shape of the table can affect the vibe of the space? For example, rectangular tables are typically seen in formal dining rooms, so they tend to create a more formal atmosphere. Round dining tables feel more cozy and intimate, and are the best setup for making conversation easy to flow. Square tables can also bring a sense of intimacy. They are less formal than rectangular tables but not as casual as round tables. While oval dining tables seem similar in shape to rectangular ones, they tend to also create an intimate feeling, much like round tables.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide