Harbinger Polypropylene Chain Dip Weight Belt
Last updated date: August 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dip Weight Belts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dip Weight Belt you should buy.
Editor's Note August 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dip Weight Belt for a detailed review of all the top dip weight belts.
This dip weight belt is designed to last, with a durable polypropylene construction and heavy-duty steel grommets that keep the chain secured to the belt. You'll find that using this belt with weights over time will build strength in both your chest and triceps. The belt is also contoured to provide proper back support while you use it.
In our analysis of 37 expert reviews, the Harbinger Harbinger Polypropylene Chain Dip Weight Belt placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Expand your weight training routine with the Harbinger Polypropylene Dip Belt. The contoured design of this belt provides back and upper body support, fitting comfortably during serious training. The 30-inch steel chain and carabiner mechanism allow weight to easily be added for chin-ups and dips helping to develop power and strength in triceps and chest.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dip Weight Belts
When concentrating on the improvement of the muscles in your upper body, you’ll want to consider incorporating a dip weight belt into your workout routine. This handy device eliminates the need for a partner or spotter and targets the muscles in your chest and triceps. The weights are designed to hang from the belt, so your hands remain free.
As you browse the available dip weight belts on the market, pay attention to their weight capacity. You want to purchase a belt that can handle the amount of weight you plan on working up to, not the amount of weight you are currently able to lift. While many models have a 240- to 270-pound weight capacity, there are belts that can handle as much as 300 pounds.
Check the dip weight belt’s construction next. Belts with an extra-thick heavy-duty neoprene construction are nice, as this type of material is breathable. Look to see if the fabric is reinforced with double stitching, as this will add to the durability of the belt. There’s also the Dark Iron Fitness Leather Dip Weight Lifting Belt, which is made from 100% genuine leather. It minimizes wear and tear, so you can count on using it for many years to come.
Make sure the dip weight belt is comfortable to wear. The Harbinger Polypropylene Chain Dip Weight Belt is contoured to not only fit comfortably, but to also provide proper back support. Other models incorporate pillow-like padding around the sides and hips to prevent the belt from digging in.
Review the dip weight belt’s chain next. The DMoose Fitness Chain Dip Weight Belt utilizes a long 36-inch heavy-duty steel chain that is sturdy and able to easily attach a set of weights. Some models opt to use nylon straps instead of chains. This type will come with carabiner mechanisms to attach the weights.
Look for any extra features that add value to the dip weight belt. For example, the RIMSports Dip Weight Belt With Chain is made with two D-rings, so that you can make the belt shorter for dips and longer for pull-ups. Some belts come in bright colors and patterns, such as camo and cobalt blue.
The Dip Weight Belt Buying Guide
- Always consult with your doctor before you begin weight training or any other type of physical activity.
- Just like with all exercise routines, you’ll need to take the time to warm up before you begin lifting weights with your dip weight belt. This is the best way to gently get your muscles ready for the activity ahead, so that no injuries occur doing your workout.
- Posture is important when lifting weights using a dip weight belt. Make sure you’re standing up straight and engaging your abs during the exercise.
- When you’re ready to put your dip weight belt on, you want to start by wrapping the belt around your waist. Slide the chain through the rings next before placing the weights on the chain. Once the weights are secure, you’re good to go.
- You’ll need to clean your dip weight belt from time to time, as it may become dirty or covered in sweat. Use stainless steel wipes on the chain and a rag dipped in soapy water on the belt itself. Once you’ve wiped down the belt, let it air dry, as it could become damaged if you try to place it in a dryer.
- Fortunately, dip weight belts don’t vary much when it comes to cost. The RIMSports Dip Weight Belt With Chain is the most affordable of the bunch; however, the DMoose Fitness Chain Dip Weight Belt, Harbinger Polypropylene Chain Dip Weight Belt and Dark Iron Fitness Leather Dip Weight Lifting Belt are all close in price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide