HAPPYFEET Full Foot Cat Slippers
Last updated date: April 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cat Slippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cat Slipper you should buy.
Update as April 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cat Slippers for a detailed review of all the top cat slippers.
The slippers, featuring a stripped yellow cat design, are available in sizes for toddlers, kids, women and men. Made for indoor use only, the shoes have extra-thick padding, a no-skid bottom and rubber sole.
In our analysis, the HAPPYFEET HAPPYFEET Full Foot Cat Slippers placed 11th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Rubber sole. GIRLS/WOMEN: X-Small T7.5-T12.5 (Toddler), Small 1-5, Medium 5.5-7.5, Large 8-10, X-Large 10.5-12.5, XX-Large 13 and Up. BOYS/MEN: X-Small T7.5-T12.5 (Toddler), Small 1-4, Medium 4.5-6.5, Large 7-9, X-Large 9.5-11.5, XX-Large 12-13. AS SEEN ON ABC’S “SHARK TANK” If these slippers look familiar to you, maybe you caught our Shark Tank episode! Many of our animal slippers were shown, including penguin, turtle, giraffe, monkey, tiger, and of course the shark slippers! LIKE WALKING ON PILLOWS Our slippers feature a 1″ dense foam rubber, no skid bottom. Made for indoor use only.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cat Slippers
Cat slippers — house shoes that have adorable feline flair — are perfect for lounging around the house, whether you are a kitten fanatic or just looking a cozy addition to your wardrobe. While all slippers feature some sort of feline design, the styles vary greatly in appearance, ranging from stuffed-animal-like shoes to plainer ballet-flat versions.
Manufacturers make cat slippers with different thicknesses of padding, and pairs with denser padding are often more pillow-like. Most styles are equipped with some sort of lining, which can be made from fleece, faux fur or other soft materials, to keep your feet extra warm and wick away moisture. Even though the majority of cat slippers are made for indoor use, choosing a pair with a non-slip sole is ideal, particularly if you have wood, tile or concrete floors.
The Cat Slipper Buying Guide
- Slipper socks combine the softness of a sock with the slip-resistant sole of a house slipper. The style is narrower and often less bulky than the typical slipper.
- Cat slippers are made with both hard and soft soles. Soft soles tend to be more flexible, but hard soles are more durable and waterproof, particularly thick rubber ones, making them more suitable for walking outdoors (for example, if you plan to walk into your yard with the dog).
- Some cat slippers are washer and dryer safe, but many require you to hand wash them. Check the manufacturers directions before washing your slippers since cleaning them the wrong way could cause shrinkage.
- Wear socks with your slippers for extra warmth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide