Happy Tree Knitted Toddler Infinity Scarf
Last updated date: May 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Scarves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Scarf you should buy.
Update as May 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Scarf for a detailed review of all the top toddler scarves.
Add style to your child's outfit with this knitted toddler scarf. The scarf is thick, soft and designed to grow with your child. It can be worn as-is or wrapped around a smaller child's neck twice. It's also unisex in design, so it can easily be shared among siblings.
In our analysis, the Happy Tree Happy Tree Knitted Toddler Infinity Scarf placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STYLE: Are you searching for a scarf that would be easy to put on and take off for your kid and toddler that also provides good coverage? This thick and soft knit neck warmer scarf is perfect for them. Keep your child warm and cuddly, with variety of fun colors! Great with everyday outfits with an adorable winter hat & coat. SIZE: One size, infinity circle style scarf. The fit ranges from babies and toddlers to kids and children. You can wrap it around 2 times and it still has a good amount of room also, covers mouth and nose from the cold easily. Measures approximately 20 " long and 7.5 " wide while lying flat. WARM & COZY: Keep your little one warm and comfy for any chilly outdoor activity. This warm and ultra soft winter scarf is perfect for freezing cold winter as well as a cool, breezy fall /spring weather. Great for Christmas season, ice skating, winter trips, playgrounds, school, campfire nights, Halloween trick or treating, photoshoots, ideal for a winter gift or a birthday gift. Mix and match with our cozy winter beanie hats & bonnets to add a little bit of cuteness :) DESIGN: High quality, trustworthy materials crafted with special care for your kids. Warm but lightweight, softly knitted 100% acrylic functional & fashionable infinity scarves. Knit products are delicate and malleable. Hand-wash with cold water and lay flat to dry recommended. Unisex design, great for both little boys and little girls. 100% SATISFACTION: If you are not satisfied with your experience with us, please contact us. It is our responsibility and policy to make sure that customers are 100% satisfied with our service.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Scarves
Toddlers love playing outside. Even when it’s cold and wet, they get a kick out of exploring the great outdoors. Whether they are building a snowman, jumping in puddles or running through the crunchy leaves, toddlers have a great time in the cooler weather. Ensure they are bundled up nicely with all of the winter outdoor gear, including a toddler scarf. This important item keeps their neck and face warm against the chilly wind.
Adult scarves are usually long and narrow; however, this kind of shape does not work for toddlers and young children. It can pose a strangulation hazard if one end of the scarf gets caught on something else, so it’s best to get kids a special scarf that is made just for their size. There are a couple of toddler scarf style options to choose from.
One of the most common toddler scarf styles is the infinity scarf, which is essentially a hollow ring of fabric. Kids wear it by pulling it over their heads, much like wearing a shirt. It has a small circumference so the infinity scarf sits on their shoulders, protecting their neck from the cold. Another option is a shorter version of the adult scarf. Instead of wrapping around the toddler’s neck multiple times, there is only enough length to tie the scarf in the front. This makes it safer than a long scarf. If you want to combine the scarf with a hat, then go with a balaclava style. This hat protects the head, face and neck, so you don’t need a separate scarf. It’s great for really chilly weather.
The Toddler Scarf Buying Guide
- The fabric of the toddler scarf will affect its warmth, comfort and durability. Since scarves are worn directly next to the face and neck, it’s important that the material be soft to the touch. You don’t want them to feel itchy when wearing the scarf. Opt for wool blends, cashmere, cotton and linen materials as they provide the best results.
- There are endless color options to choose from when it comes to toddler scarves. Decide whether you want to match with the other outerwear your child has. For example, if your child has a red coat, do you want to get a red scarf as well? You can also go with a complimentary color for your accessories instead of matching. For example, if your child has a red coat, you can opt for a navy blue scarf, hat and gloves.
- Ensure the toddler scarves are easy to maintain and can be washed in the washer and dryer. Because they are worn so close to the face, it’s important to wash them regularly and keep them clean and free of germs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide