Hapinest Non-Toxic Polymer Clay Bowls Art Kit For 9-12 Year Olds
Last updated date: January 11, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Art Kits For 9-12 Year Olds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Art Kit For 9-12 Year Olds you should buy.
Update as January 12, 2023:
Checkout The Best Art Kits For 9-12 Year Olds for a detailed review of all the top art kits for 9-12 year olds.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the Hapinest Non-Toxic Polymer Clay Bowls Art Kit For 9-12 Year Olds placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Create 3 colorful designer jewelry trinket dishes with this all in one, 28 piece, do-it-yourself craft kit for kids ages 8 and up. Our kit includes: clay for 3 jewelry trinket dishes, artist brush, stick on gems, glitter powder, cutting tool, cutting template, roller and mat, silver and gold metallic paint, and easy step by step instructions. The non-toxic polymer clay comes in 7 coordinating colors that kids can mix, match, and swirl into 3 one of a kind jewelry trinket dishes. Bake at 275 degrees for 15-20 minutes with an adults help. Makes a fun and creative arts and crafts project for tween and preteen birthday parties. Girls will love creating these adorable jewelry trinket dishes to keep or give as gifts for best friends or even Mother’s Day. Give the gift of DIY this Christmas season with this toy that gets kids creating and having fun without the screen.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Art Kits For 9-12 Year Olds
Kids are full of creativity, and giving them the tools to express their ideas through art provides them with another avenue of communication and expression. From paints and paintbrushes to colorful markers to pipe cleaners and pom poms, there are many different types of art kits and supplies kids can use to showcase their creativity. Providing them with a variety of art materials helps them explore their interests and find a medium they love.
There are many benefits to letting kids use art kits and supplies to make fantastical creations. Using art supplies helps younger kids to develop their fine motor skills. Using scissors to cut paper, using paintbrushes to make strokes on paper and sculpting with clay can help them strengthen their coordination and dexterity. Building these skills translates to other academic skills later on in life. In fact, a study from Americans for the Arts found that kids who participate in artistic activities are four times more likely to excel in their academic achievements.
For kids, art is not only a pastime or hobby, it’s also a form of communication. Kids use the sensory element of art to deal with feelings and process their experiences. They often don’t have the vocabulary to describe what they want to, but they can show it through art. That’s why kids often draw situations that are familiar to them, and their family and friends are often featured in their artwork.
Using art kits to create little masterpieces helps children to build their confidence and self-esteem. While participating in art, they get to make independent choices, such as which color to use. This form of autonomy and decision-making shows them just what they are capable of. As they see their artistic skills bloom, they also strengthen their self-assurance and feel proud of their abilities.
The Art Kit For 9-12 Year Olds Buying Guide
- There are so many options when it comes to art kits and supplies for kids. Think about which medium your kids would like to explore most. Paint, markers, crayons, color pencils, glitter, pastels, pom-poms and colored paper are just a few options. Select an art kit that includes the supplies your child is most interested in, or opt for a set that includes multiple options for them to try.
- Check to see whether the art kit or supplies come in their own carrying case or if the items are loose. You’ll want to make sure you have a space allocated to house and organize them; otherwise, you may lose some supplies or have them strewn about your house.
- Depending on the ages of your children, you may want to check whether the art kit supplies are easily washable and removable. This is especially important for young children who are bound to get everything covered in paint or glue. For older children, this is less of an issue, but it’s still good to know so that you can remove those stains from their clothes.
- If you have multiple children who are interested in exploring their artistic skills, opt for a kit that is designed for more than one kid. For example, if you’re looking to get a kit that includes an easel, look for one that is double-sided so that two kids can paint at the same time on either side. Many art kits come with aprons to help kids keep their clothes clean, so you may need to purchase an extra apron for two kids to enjoy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide