HAOCOO Knotted Fringe Tassels Living Room Rug, 5 x 7-Foot
Last updated date: March 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Living Room Rugs, 5 x 7-Feet and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Living Room Rug, 5 x 7-Foot you should buy.
Update as March 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Living Room Rugs, 5 x 7-Foot for a detailed review of all the top living room rugs, 5 x 7-feet.
If you’re looking for a rug that can blend with any décor, check out this rug that features beige fabric with black diamond-shaped patterns woven in. You can choose from a variety of sizes, allowing you to buy multiple rugs that match. The fabric is soft to the touch while also being machine washable.
In our analysis, the HAOCOO HAOCOO Knotted Fringe Tassels Living Room Rug, 5 x 7-Foot placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WOVEN COTTON MATERIAL: Made of 45% cotton + 45% polyester + 10% viscose. Moroccan Cotton area rug with handmade woven technique, soft and breathable touch, more durable. Extra chic knotted fringe tassels on each side, reversible for double. HAND BOHEMIA DESIGN: The tassel rug adopted black yarn to create a black small tufted design by hand threading. Many black small tufted make up a geometric diamond pattern, gives it both traditional and boho feel, making it ideal for decorating and completing the look of your living space. DIMENSION: Boho rug size is approximately 2×3 feet (size not include tassel). Adopted classic beige and black cotton to design a distinctive diamond pattern. Exquisite tassel workmanship made the rugs are full of sense of elegance and fashion. VERSATILE TASSEL RUG: This modern woven rug is available in a variety of sizes options to suit your personal style and preferences. You can use it in porch living room, bedroom, entryway, hallways, laundry room, bathroom,apartment,dorm room,back door or picnic. This rug will be a charming addition to your space and enhances the decor. EASY TO CARE: Allowed machine wash, hand wash, or use vacuum. Wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not tumble dry, do not bleach. Color will not fade and tufting will not easy to drop off. High quality, perfect for long time use.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Living Room Rugs, 5 X 7-Feet
A living room tends to be one of the most popular rooms of any home. It can serve as a gathering spot for your family, whether you’re watching TV or letting your little one play. But in recent years, wood flooring has become the go-to option for living rooms, and the affordability and quality of engineered wood have made it an even more appealing alternative to carpeting.
But there’s one major problem with those attractive wood floors. Padding across a hardwood floor in your bare feet can be less than comfortable, especially during those chilly winter months. If you have pets or small children, the lack of cushioning makes for an uncomfortable sleeping and playing spot for those favorite family members.
That’s where the right area rug can make a huge difference. You’ll keep the modern look of neat hardwood floors while creating a soft, cushy area for walking and living on. Rugs also soften a space, potentially complementing other aspects of your décor. A 5-by-7-foot rug is great for filling a large, empty space in your living room or for putting beneath your coffee table. You can even buy smaller rugs in matching patterns and colors to cover other areas of the room.
But as you start to look for the best living room rug for your space, you’ll quickly notice there’s an overwhelming amount of choices. That starts with the sizes, colors and patterns, but you’ll also need to choose the type of weave. Machine-made rugs can give you affordability and durability, but hand-knotted rugs give you that durability with a soft, plush build. There are also tufted, hooked and flat-woven rugs to help you find the right look, feel and price for you.
Before you buy a rug, look into the care instructions. Some rugs can be tossed into the washer, while others can only be spot cleaned. If you have a spill, you’ll also want to make sure the rug has a backing that will protect the floor beneath.
The Living Room Rug, 5 X 7-Foot Buying Guide
- Measuring for a rug can be challenging. You can use a measuring tape to get the dimensions of the desired area, but you might get better results by marking of the edges of your planned rug with painter’s tape. This will give you an idea of where the rug will actually be and provide more accurate measurements than trying to hold the measuring tape in place on both ends.
- As convenient as vacuuming your rug can be, it can damage the sensitive fibers of some rugs. Using your vacuum’s attachments to do the job can help preserve your rug’s longevity.
- Rugs with nonskid undersides can keep your little ones safe. If yours doesn’t come with one, you can buy pads that will hold your rug in place while children and pets run over it.
- Rugs can tend to get wear in certain spots. By occasionally rotating your rug, you can prevent one area from fading or showing signs of wear earlier than the rest of the rug.
- You can easily find rugs that match your décor, but consider whether this choice will give you a long-term solution. You might eventually want to change up your furnishings and accents, and a more neutral-toned rug will give you a little more flexibility than one that’s chosen specifically to match the way your living room looks today.
- Consider how much traffic your rug will experience. Some rugs are great for sleep spaces for your pets but will show signs of wear as foot traffic moves over it day after day, month after month. Those who entertain regularly or have a houseful of children might want to opt for something that’s designed to absorb all that wear without showing it.
- Rug comfort is all about the pile. If you want the type of rug your feet sink into, look for one that’s high pile. The downside of these rugs, though, is that some can shed or flatten as you use them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide