Hansleep Acrylic Waffle Knit Pattern Blankets & Throws
Last updated date: October 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blankets & Throws and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blanket & Throw you should buy.
Update as March 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Blankets & Throws for a detailed review of all the top blankets & throws.
This cozy throw is made from high-quality acrylic in a waffle knit design and features decorative tassels. It is perfect for using on the couch or bed. The throw is shrink-proof, anti-pilling and fade-resistant. It's also breathable and durable.
In our analysis, the Hansleep Hansleep Acrylic Waffle Knit Pattern Blankets & Throws placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ULTRA COZY MATERIALS: Made of 100% high quality acrylic (similar to Australian wool), soft knitted touching feel makes it much warmer and softer throw than others. Measuring 50×60 inches, this throw is enough for snuggling with your lover or kids. WAFFLE KNITTED DESIGN: Inspired from waffle, our throw blanket is crafted with the unique waffle knitted pattern. (Especially the gray throw, one side is gray waffle and the other side is white.) Promise you a comfortable feeling all year round. DECORATION & IDEAL GIFT: Used as an ornament to your couch, sofa, bed, guest bedroom, reading corner, crib, stroller. Also it can be a perfect gift for birthday, Mother’s day, Christmas or any festival. EASY MAINTAIN: It is shrink-proof, fade-resistant & anti-pill. PLEASE DON’T IRON. It is machine washable with cold water separately from other colors and gently cycle only. Tumble dry it on low heat.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blankets & Throws
Having blankets and throws around the home is an easy and effortless way to bring comfort, luxury and warmth to any room. Whether you place a throw on the couch for cuddling up when you watch a movie or an extra blanket on the end of the bed for those cold winter nights, it’s a great accessory for everyone.
Blankets and throws can be made out of a wide variety of materials, each with specific advantages and uses. One of the most popular materials for blankets and throws is cotton, which is breathable, soft and long-lasting. This fabric is highly durable so you can wash it multiple times without worrying. The fabric doesn’t keep air trapped underneath, so you won’t get hot and sweaty with a cotton blanket. Another popular choice is cashmere, which is a strong, extremely soft and luxurious fabric. It provides great insulation, so it’s great for keeping you warm on wintry nights.
Another great option for blankets and throws is fleece, a lightweight but warm material that is made from acrylic fibers. Fleece can be used all year round because it is comfortable, breathable and affordable. Berber fleece offers more insulation than regular fleece, so it is ideal for colder weather.
Down blankets offer another great option for cold climates. Thick, fluffy goose and duck feathers ensure you stay warm, but are also breathable, so they can also help you feel comfortable in summer months. Down can cause allergies to flare up, so it’s best to use with caution. Down alternatives, which are made from synthetic materials, are an inexpensive alternative for those who are allergic to down.
Many people choose microplush blankets and throws, which are soft, thick and non-pilling. These blankets are ideal for layering with quilts and comforters on your bed. They can also be good blankets for the couch. Microplush blankets and throws are highly affordable.
The Blanket & Throw Buying Guide
- The size of the blanket or throw you need will depend on how you want to use it. For example, if you want to layer the blanket on your bed, you’ll want to get one large enough to cover it. If it’s for an armchair in the living room, you may want a smaller one. Blankets and throws are available in many sizes, such as 60 x 80 inches, 50 x 60 inches and 51 x 68 inches.
- Most people assume blankets and throws are machine-washable, but that is not always the case. Some may require dry cleaning, so it’s best to check the care instructions before you buy. If you have a busy household with young kids or pets, getting a machine-washable blanket or throw is more convenient.
- If you tend to run hot but still like the cozy feel of a blanket or throw, it’s best to go with one made from natural fibers such as cotton or down. These types of materials are highly breathable and don’t trap air close to your body. While they still help you feel cozy and warm, you won’t end up getting too hot.
- Throws and blankets are not only designed to keep you comfy, they can also add color and style to your home. The look of the blanket matters as much as the material. Be sure to consider the other colors you have in the space and how the blanket will complement those colors. You can create a pop of color with some contrast or blend in with a neutral.
- You may not need your blankets and throws all the time. However, when you do need them, you want them to be easily accessible. Instead of tucking blankets and throws away at the back of the linen closet, place a couple in a basket in the living room near the couch. That way, they will be within arms’ reach when you’re getting cold watching a TV show. In the bedroom, you can fold up a blanket and place it at the end of the bed so it is ready for you if you feel chilly at night.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide