Hanizi Easy Fill Inclined Roof Outdoor Bird Feeder
Last updated date: August 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Bird Feeder for a detailed review of all the top .
The special opening device on this outdoor bird feeder eliminates squirrels and other animals from stealing your bird seed. The feeder features a translucent house with an inclined roof and a circular perch for the birds. It's nice and lightweight and comes with a metal loop for hanging.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Hanizi Easy Fill Inclined Roof Outdoor Bird Feeder placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hanizi Bird Feeder: We focus on researching and developing wild bird feeders, squirrel proof birds feeders for outside hanging. Lightweight build, durable metal rope, and a twist lock that deters squirrels. Easy to Use: Open the lid, put the wild bird seeds, sunflower seeds for birds into the bird feeder, close the lid, and then hang the bird feeder under the eaves or in the garden. Large Capacity: 8.5 x 7.9 x 7.3 inches. Made of durable, high quality plastic. The clear plastic make it easy to inspect bird seed levels. Hold up to 47 oz bird seeds. Large opening allows for easy refills and clean. Clever Design: Inclined roof to help prevent the seeds inside from getting wet. When the seeds are eaten, more seeds will naturally fill the tray. The tray has leaking holes to avoid water accumulation, keep the bird seeds dry. Ideal Choice: For your convenience and the health of your garden birds, choose Hanizi wild bird feeder that is easy to fill, empty, and clean. Check the birds feeders once a week and wash it regularly with mild soap and water solution. If you have any questions about bird feeders, please feel free to contact us.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Having an outdoor bird feeder is a great way to bring the beautiful songs of birds to your yard. The style of bird feeder you get, as well as the kind of seeds you put in it, will affect the type of wildlife you attract to your space.
There are several different types of outdoor bird feeders available. One of the most common kinds is the tray or platform bird feeder, which attracts a wide variety of birds. With this kind of feeder, you’re likely to see pigeons, starlings and sparrows in your garden. Keep in mind that this kind of feeder does not have a cover or protection against rain or snow. There is also little drainage which can cause fungal growth if the seeds get wet.
Another popular outdoor bird feeder is the house style. It has mesh walls and a cover to protect against wet weather and bird droppings. This kind of feeder attracts jays, cardinals, finches, sparrows and more. If you want a close look at the feathery friends, then opt for a window feeder that attaches to your window using suction cups. It’s a type of platform feeder but offers a little more coverage. They are easy to clean and refill.
The Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to consider when buying an outdoor bird feeder is what the weather is like in your area. If you get a lot of rain or snow, then a platform feeder is not an optimal choice because the seeds will get wet. However, in warm and sunny climates, platform feeders work well.
- Be sure to consider how easy the bird feeder is to clean. Note that birds often stand on or very near the seeds when feeding, which can mean that they soil the seeds as well. You will need to clean out the bird feeder on a frequent basis to keep the seeds fresh.
- If you want to have the birds frequent your yard, consider adding a birdbath feature in addition to the bird feeder. Giving them a source of cool, fresh water, along with food, will encourage them to spend some time in your garden.
- Be sure to place the outdoor bird feeder in an easy-to-access location for yourself. If you have to climb a ladder in order to reach it, you may be less likely to clean and refill the feeder on a frequent basis, which may discourage the birds from visiting.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide