Hangsun MG460 Lightweight Pulsing Handheld Massager
Last updated date: August 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Massagers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Massager you should buy.
Update as August 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Massager for a detailed review of all the top massagers.
Tight muscles are no problem for this handheld massager. It's able to reach 3,500 pulses per minute and penetrate deep down into your tissue to relieve aches and pains. The dual-head massager even comes with three different massage nodes, so you can work different areas of the body with just one unit.
In our analysis of 87 expert reviews, the Hangsun Lightweight Pulsing Handheld Massager placed 3rd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Powerful Motor – The built-in powerful motor provides up to 3500 pulses per minute, Its speed and depth of movement create a deep, soothing massage. This massage technique penetrates even the tightest muscles. Dual Head Percussion – It is more effective than a single head massager in a deep targeted massage, muscle pain relief and helping you to relax. It can be used to promote blood circulation, relieve swelling and pressure. Percussion massager can relieves muscle tension, knots, spasms, aches, and pains. well promoting stress relief with full massage on such body parts as neck, arms, back, and legs. Wide Range Variable Speed Control – This handheld deep tissue massager offers multiple speeds to accommodate your bodies full massage needs, and let you enjoy the best massage experience. 3 Interchangeable Massage Nodes – Customize your massage experience using just one or all custom massage nodes. Comfortable and Easy to Use – A ergonomic handle for an easy, comfortable grip; The 98 inch extra long power cord means you can get a great massage on the sofa or on your bed; It needs no maintenance and comes with a 1 year guarantee.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Massagers
A good massage offers plenty of benefits; however, paying for a massage from a professional on a regular basis can be quite costly. Purchasing your own massager is a much more practical solution. Additionally, having your own unit allows you to massage sore muscles at any time of the day or night.
When shopping for the best massager, you need to decide if you’re okay with the model having a cord. With a cord, you don’t have to worry about keeping the battery charged. Without a cord, you can move around freely without any wires getting in the way.
Should you opt for a rechargeable massager, it’s important that you check how long the battery will last in between charges. The VIVREAL Handheld Cordless Deep Tissue Back Massager, for example, runs for a total of 100 minutes once it’s fully charged. It also comes with a smart battery status display, so you always know exactly how much battery power you’ve used.
Consider how portable you need the massager to be. There are massagers that come with their own carrying cases, so you can take them to the office or pack them in your RV. Some even include a handy car adapter, so you can use them when driving across the country.
Look for a massager that includes a heat function, like the RESTECK Heat Neck & Back Massager. Not only will the heat help loosen up tight muscles, but it also works to increase blood flow. The heat works in conjunction with the massage to leave you feeling calm and pain-free.
Review which parts of the body the massager is designed to work on. There are massagers that are specially designed for use on the neck and back, as well as massagers that cater to the entire body. The Hangsun Deep Tissue Percussion Handheld Massager is one such model. It comes with three interchangeable massage nodes, each of which coordinates with a different area of the body. The massager also has an ergonomic handle that provides a comfortable grip during operation.
The Massager Buying Guide
- Most massagers for use at home require the user to have a bit of arm strength. If you are elderly or you have any medical conditions that restrict the use of your arms, you’ll need a friend or family member to operate the massager for you.
- Pay attention to the length of the massager’s cord. Models that have short cords that measure just 3 feet in length will require a person to use them near an outlet. This may be a problem if you don’t have a chair or sofa in close proximity to an outlet.
- Look for a massager that allows you to adjust the intensity. Your spouse may love a deep tissue massage, but if you prefer a softer approach, you want to have that option available to you.
- It’s good practice to wipe down the massager’s nodes after each use with a disinfectant wipe. If you don’t have any wipes, you can use a bit of warm water and dish soap, but you’ll need to be careful you don’t get the insides of the massager wet. Also, you’ll need to make sure the massager has been unplugged from the power source before you clean it. Otherwise, you put yourself at risk of an electrical shock.
- Purchasing a massage for home use won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Most models are actually quite reasonably priced. The VIVREAL Handheld Cordless Deep Tissue Back Massager is the most affordable, although the Hangsun Deep Tissue Percussion Handheld Massager isn’t that far behind. If you don’t mind spending a few dollars more, the RESTECK Heat Neck & Back Massager is another good choice.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide