Hangorize White Vinyl Coated Wire Metal Hangers, 36-Count
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Hanger you should buy.
Update as April 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best White Hangers for a detailed review of all the top white hangers.
These thin metal hangers are a great space-saving item for small closets. They are coated in vinyl for clothing protection. The hangers are sturdy and will not bend under heavy garments.
In our analysis, the Hangorize Hangorize White Vinyl Coated Wire Metal Hangers, 36-Count placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Multi-pack of 36 for a neat, consistent look. Vinyl coated wire for clothing protection. Sturdy steel construction to prevent bending. Ideal for home and dorms - and a great space saver.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Hangers
If you want to extend the life of your clothes, then it’s important to pay attention to the type of clothes hangers you’re using. The material, size and design of the clothes hangers can help to keep your clothes in great shape.
One of the most common materials for clothes hangers is plastic. You can use any kind of plastic hanger for casual shirts, blouses and jeans. However, note that some low-quality plastic hangers have seams that can snag delicate clothes.
Wood is another common material for clothes hangers. They are heftier than the plastic varieties and able to handle heavier clothing like suits, jackets, sweaters and robes. Wooden hangers are typically curved which provide the right kind of support for heavy garments. If you want to hang strappy dresses or shirts, opt for a wooden hanger with notched arms.
If you have silky materials you need to hang, go for a no-slip hanger, which is often coated in a textured material like velvet. This provides a bit of friction to keep your clothes from falling off. Metal hangers are another option for a variety of clothes. They are durable and strong, but cannot hold up to heavy garments like suits and winter coats.
The White Hanger Buying Guide
- Hangers come in different sizes, just like clothes. Consider the size of hangers you need based on the clothes you want to hang. Most standard clothes hangers are around 17 or 18 inches wide. These are good for adult-sized clothing. If you’re hanging coats, you may want to use an over-sized hanger, which is typically 19 inches wide.
- Don’t use standard hangers for kids’ clothing, as they can be too wide and stretch out the fabric. Opt for smaller kid-sized hangers instead, which typically measure around 10 inches wide.
- Pay close attention to the shape of the hanger. If it is contoured or curved, it is best for hanging heavier items. Flat hangers are best for lightweight and thin clothing.
- White hangers are available in different quantities. Consider how many you will need, and ensure you have the right amount of space in your closet. You can find white hangers in sets of 20 or 30 and as high as 60 in a pack.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide