Hanes Women’s Midrise Cinch-Bottom Fleece Pajama Pants
Last updated date: March 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pajama Pants For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pajama Pant For Women you should buy.
Update as March 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pajama Pants For Women for a detailed review of all the top pajama pants for women.
The wide elastic waistband on these sweatpants makes them comfortable for both sleeping and lounging around the house. Available in seven different colors and in a wide variety of sizes, these pants feature a cotton-polyester blend that makes them durable and breathable. The fabric is washable and pill-resistant, and the ankles are cinched to stay in place.
In our analysis, the Hanes Hanes Women's Midrise Cinch-Bottom Fleece Pajama Pants placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Imported. Machine Wash. 50% Cotton/50% Polyester, 40% Cotton/60% Polyester depending on the color. Wide, elastic waistband for a flexible fit. Cinched leg opening. Low pill fabric. 30" inseam. All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free collar. Flat elastic waistband with no drawstring. Soft, 7.5-oz cotton blend provides comfort in any climate.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pajama Pants For Women
You don’t need a full set of matching pajamas for a comfortable night’s sleep. If you invest in a few good pairs of pajama pants, you can match them with any number of tops for a wide array of sleepwear options. Plus, pajama pants aren’t just for bedtime. You can wear them around the house or even for a quick trip to the store or drive-thru.
Most pajama pants these days are styled to be loungewear. Instead of the traditional silky pajama material, many pajama pants are made of cotton and polyester, which is more versatile and breathable. This type of material keeps you cool and dry throughout the night without sacrificing warmth.
The waists on pajama pants are often made with elastic or come with a drawstring tie to help you find the right fit. Some pajama pants feature wide legs in a palazzo style, hanging loose all the way down, including at the ankle. Some have elastic built into the ankle to cinch them just above your foot in a “jogger” style.
Beyond comfort, it’s all about choosing a design that appeals to you. You can find pajama pants with patterns, but there are also plenty available in solid, neutral colors that let you mix and match them with your favorite tops.
The Pajama Pant For Women Buying Guide
- If you think you’ll be leaving the house in your pajama bottoms, make sure you choose a pair that’s thick enough to pass as loungewear.
- Pajama bottoms typically come in sizes ranging from small to extra-large. But you can find some that are extra-small and XX-large.
- Cotton and polyester are popular materials for loungewear and pajama pants. Both are breathable and easy to care for, so it comes down to personal preference.
- A little spandex mixed in with the material will give the pajamas more flexibility, and you might find this material more comfortable.
- You’ll probably be wearing, washing, drying and re-wearing your pajamas many times over the years. If you can find a pair that’s well-stitched with fabric that resists fading, you’ll get more bang for your buck.
- For chilly bedrooms, fleece can provide a little extra warmth. Fleece pajama bottoms also work well when you need to step out of the house in the winter months to take out the garbage or check your mailbox.
- Pilling can shorten the lifespan of your pajama pants. Pill-resistant fabric is knitted tightly to avoid the fabric loosening. If you do experience pilling, try to shave the fabric to prevent the problem from worsening.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide