Hanes EcoSmart Women’s White Zip-Up Hoodie
Last updated date: August 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Zip-Up Hoodies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Zip-Up Hoodie you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best White Zip-Up Hoodie for a detailed review of all the top white zip-up hoodies.
In our analysis, the Hanes Hanes EcoSmart Women's White Zip-Up Hoodie placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
50% Cotton, 50% Polyester. Imported. Zipper closure. Machine Wash. Soft and cozy cotton-blend fleece keeps you warm and comfortable. Ribbed hem and cuffs. Full-zip hood for easy on and off. No drawstring. All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag less neckline. Our heaviest, warmest fleece is ideal for keeping out the cold.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Zip-Up Hoodies
Hoodies are widely loved for their versatility, and sporting a white zippered hoodie has become a classic and stylish look that goes with any number of outfits. However, even when shopping for a basic zip-up white hoodie, there are several factors you must consider.
The first thing you should think about when purchasing a white zip-up hoodie is its fabric. Most hoodies are made from 100% cotton or a cotton blend. However, because the hoodie is both white and an outer garment, washability is key. These hoodies will show stains, thanks to their color, so fabrics treated to repel dirt can be a lifesaver. Hoodies also tend to see hard use, so solid stitching and sturdy construction are a plus.
Of course, fabric also plays a role in the comfort of a hoodie. Many hoodies have soft fleece linings, so be sure to look for anti-pilling varieties. You must also consider type, location and the removability of tags, along with the types of hems on the hoodie’s sleeves, collar and bottom. Ribbed hems are popular, but loose or gathered hems may suit your style and comfort better.
The White Zip-Up Hoodie Buying Guide
- Don’t just look at the fabric’s material, check the sturdiness of the zipper, too. Since the zipper is used every time the hoodie is put on or taken off, it can wear out quickly if it’s not made from quality materials, or if it’s not sewn well and the zipper casing detaches from the fabric.
- Avoid any interaction between fleece and sweat by wearing a mesh-lining hoodie for workouts in the cold.
- You don’t have to go by the gender labeled in the catalog! Hoodies marketed for women have a flattering and stylishly slim fit that are suited for many bodies, and hoodies marketed for men often provide excellent comfort for all genders.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide