Hanes EcoSmart Pouch Pockets Girls’ Sweatshirt Hoodie
Last updated date: May 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Sweatshirts for a detailed review of all the top .
This basic medium-weight girls’ sweatshirt of polyester and cotton offers a cozy fit with ribbed cuffs and a stretchy hem. The high-density stitch provides durability without pilling.
In our analysis, the Hanes Hanes EcoSmart Pouch Pockets Girls' Sweatshirt Hoodie placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
50% Cotton, 50% Polyester. Imported. Machine Wash. Plush, medium weight 7.8 cover. Fleece. Roomy front pouch pockets keep hands warm and provide convenient storage. Ribbed cuffs and hem stretch for a cozy fit. High-stitch density, so it last longer, without pilling. Tag-free for added comfort.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Sweatshirts are a closet essential for anyone who likes to be comfortable and warm. They can be worn in any season from cold winter days to chilly summer nights. Sweatshirts go with almost all casual outfits, from jeans and T-shirts to sweatpants and tank tops. They can even be paired with casual dresses and skirts.
When shopping for girls’ sweatshirts there are two main types to choose from: zip-up sweatshirts (often referred to as hoodies) and pullover sweatshirts. Hoodies are handy for those who don’t want to mess up their hair when pulling a sweatshirt on, as they can be slipped on like a coat and simply zipped up. These sweatshirts usually have a kangaroo pocket on each side for essentials and to keep hands warm. Pullover sweatshirts, as the name suggests, need to be pulled over the head like a regular shirt. These can come with or without kangaroo pockets on the front.
When it comes to the sleeves of girls’ sweatshirts, most of them will be full-length and go to the wrist. However, you can also find shorter three-quarter length sleeves on some girls’ sweatshirts as well. While these are great for milder weather, they aren’t the best for cold days. Shorter sleeved-sweatshirts are often worn while working out or being active; since the lack of sleeves can help dissipate extra body heat generated during workouts.
The Buying Guide
- The fit of a sweatshirt can vary from loose to snug, so it all depends on what you prefer. Loose-fitting sweatshirts look more casual and offer more coziness, as it feels like you’re wearing a big, snuggly blanket. Snug-fitting sweatshirts have a slightly more put-together look to them and may be easier to wear out and about.
- When it comes to colors and styles, the options are endless for girls’ sweatshirts. You can find solid colors such as black, gray, navy blue and white, which are perfect neutrals for anyone’s closet. There are also bold and bright colors to choose from, such as red, green and orange. For those that prefer pastels, they can choose from pale greens, pinks and blues. There are also girls’ sweatshirts with graphics and patterns. Options include one single large graphic on the front of the sweatshirt to smaller printed graphics all over the material. You have countless choices from planets and stars to animals, rainbows and licensed characters.
- Many sweatshirts have elasticized cuffs and waistbands, which are helpful when it comes to keeping cold air out and warm air in. These elastic bands also serve an aesthetic purpose.
- Popular materials for girls’ sweatshirts include fleece and cotton and warm, soft blends that include those materials. Be sure to check the cleaning instructions, as they can differ based on the type of materials the sweatshirt is made from. Some may not be able to go into the dryer; you’ll have to hang them to dry.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide