Hanes EcoSmart Men’s White Zip-Up Hoodie
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Zip-Up Hoodies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Zip-Up Hoodie you should buy.
Update as October 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best White Zip-Up Hoodie for a detailed review of all the top white zip-up hoodies.
The machine-washable fabric blend in this hoodie uses up to 5% recycled polyester. It prioritizes comfort and features a design without a tag for less itching.
In our analysis, the Hanes Hanes EcoSmart Men's White Zip-Up Hoodie placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
50% Cotton, 50% Polyester. Imported. Machine Wash. Cozy 7.8-ounce fleece made with up to 5 percent polyester created from recycled plastic. Double-needle cover-seamed neck and armholes. Pill-resistant fabric with high-stitch density for durability. Ribbed waistband and cuffs, split kangaroo pocket. The Hanes Comfort Blend Eco-Smart full-zip hooded jacket provides medium weight fleece comfort all year around. Feel better in this sweatshirt because Hanes keeps plastic bottles of landfills by using recycled polyester.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Zip-Up Hoodies
Hoodies are widely loved for their versatility, and sporting a white zippered hoodie has become a classic and stylish look that goes with any number of outfits. However, even when shopping for a basic zip-up white hoodie, there are several factors you must consider.
The first thing you should think about when purchasing a white zip-up hoodie is its fabric. Most hoodies are made from 100% cotton or a cotton blend. However, because the hoodie is both white and an outer garment, washability is key. These hoodies will show stains, thanks to their color, so fabrics treated to repel dirt can be a lifesaver. Hoodies also tend to see hard use, so solid stitching and sturdy construction are a plus.
Of course, fabric also plays a role in the comfort of a hoodie. Many hoodies have soft fleece linings, so be sure to look for anti-pilling varieties. You must also consider type, location and the removability of tags, along with the types of hems on the hoodie’s sleeves, collar and bottom. Ribbed hems are popular, but loose or gathered hems may suit your style and comfort better.
The White Zip-Up Hoodie Buying Guide
- Don’t just look at the fabric’s material, check the sturdiness of the zipper, too. Since the zipper is used every time the hoodie is put on or taken off, it can wear out quickly if it’s not made from quality materials, or if it’s not sewn well and the zipper casing detaches from the fabric.
- Avoid any interaction between fleece and sweat by wearing a mesh-lining hoodie for workouts in the cold.
- You don’t have to go by the gender labeled in the catalog! Hoodies marketed for women have a flattering and stylishly slim fit that are suited for many bodies, and hoodies marketed for men often provide excellent comfort for all genders.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide