hand2mind Plastic Interlocking Snap Cubes
Last updated date: July 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Early Learning Classroom Supplies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Early Learning Classroom Supply you should buy.
Update as July 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Early Learning Classroom Supplies for a detailed review of all the top early learning classroom supplies.
These colorful, interlocking snap cubes are a great way for kids to count, sort patterns and create their own designs to their hearts’ content.
In our analysis, the hand2mind hand2mind Plastic Interlocking Snap Cubes placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MATH LINKING CUBES TO COUNT, SORT AND CREATE: Kids have fun while learning about different pattern styles with bright color cubes. Using the different colors, they can build color patterns or learn to sort in pattern sequence. CLASSROOM SUPPLIES FOR TEACHERS ELEMENTARY: Includes 100 snap cubes in 10 bright colors. Each cube can be snapped together or pulled apart with no difficulty. KINDERGARTEN CLASSROOM MUST HAVES: These are ideal for teaching children fine motor skills, shapes, and sorting. STUDENT TESTED, TEACHER APPROVED MATH MANIPULATIVES: Once they have understand early math, pop cubes are great for understanding volume, probability, logical thinking, investigating patterns, measurement, area, graphing, and geometry. PRESCHOOL HOMESCHOOL SUPPLIES: Kids can begin preparing for kindergarten math and more by playing and creating with our pop cube sets.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Early Learning Classroom Supplies
Early learning classroom toys should be developmentally appropriate and educational. Other important factors to consider are durability, design, how well they will hold interest and of course, price.
Keeping this in mind, educators and caregivers should look for products that will grab and hold children’s attention. The supplies should be bright and colorful and feel pleasing to the touch as well. While some do have these qualities, they also need to hold that attention for more than a few seconds — cheaper, novelty items usually do not have that kind of staying power.
Younger classrooms can get rowdy, so the educational supplies should be durable and sturdy. Flimsy materials can get torn, broken or otherwise damaged. It also helps when the items are easy to clean or washable — this way, they will not need to be replaced. Versatile supplies that can be used in more than one way are also cost-effective.
The Early Learning Classroom Supply Buying Guide
- Organizing the classroom supplies in the right way will aid in reaching your students’ educational goals and will also make the best use of the goods.
- When setting up a classroom, there should be a nice balance of areas for active play, quiet play and learning.
- The supplies should be well organized by the type of activity. For example, books and word flashcards can be in one area, and crafts can be in another. Messier activities like arts and crafts can also be near water access for when clean-ups are required.
- Each child can have their own storage area for personal things, and the educational supplies can also be kept in neat and organized storage when not in use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide