Hamilton Beach 58148A Wave Action System Blender For Protein Shakes
Last updated date: April 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blenders for Protein Shakes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blender for Protein Shake you should buy.
Update as April 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Blenders For Protein Shakes for a detailed review of all the top blenders for protein shakes.
There isn't anything you can't make in this blender for protein shakes. Use the machine to make a green protein shake in the morning, cheddar broccoli soup in the afternoon and a chocolate mousse to go with dinner. The unit has a 40-ounce capacity, 12 settings and dishwasher safe parts.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Hamilton Beach 58148A Wave Action System Blender For Protein Shakes placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
707 watts: Peak blending power for powerful ice crushing. Wave action system: 700 watt power blender continuously pulls mixture down into the blades for consistently smooth results. 12 blending functions: Multi-function blender with only 5 simple buttons on the easy to read control panel. Power blender creates smoothies, icy drinks, shakes, and more. Easy to clean: Blades remove for easy cleaning. Jar, blades, and lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Clean, easy pour: Multi-function blender with unique, no mess pouring spout.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blenders For Protein Shakes
From shakes to smoothies to protein shakes and beyond, a blender can become one of your most prized appliances. If you’re determined to get healthier, a blender can become an essential tool, helping you make nutrient-rich smoothies. But it’s also great for blending margaritas for your summer pool parties or making shakes for the kids.
There’s no shortage of criteria to consider when you’re shopping for your next blender. Durability is important, but you also want to make sure it can handle every challenge you send its way. If you plan to make frozen drinks, for instance, you’ll need a blender that can easily crush ice into small bits. But a blender with a motor strong enough to tackle those tasks comes with a few downsides as well.
One issue is noise. Some blenders are quieter than others, but the ones that get high marks for tackling every challenge are often the loudest. You’ll also pay a premium for blenders that can handle a wide range of recipes. But there are blenders that are less expensive and also capable of making the drinks and shakes you’ll enjoy most often.
When you aren’t making tasty concoctions, you’ll need to store your blender. If you have a gigantic kitchen, you may have counter space to store it in a corner somewhere. But most homeowners want to tuck it away. It’s important to pay close attention to size and weight to make sure it will be easy to slip under the counter when it’s not in use.
Of course, even as you’re considering all of those things, you’ll probably still be concerned about your budget. Some blenders may seem to have a hefty price tag but once you read everything it will do, you’ll decide it’s well worth it. It can help to be honest from the start about the types of recipes you’ll make with your blender. By cutting out luxuries like mixing cake batter, you may be able to save money.
The Blender For Protein Shake Buying Guide
- Some blender models have five pre-programmed settings. They also have a pulse mode, while other blender models do not.
- The secret to powerful blending is in the motor. Some models have a 2 horsepower motor. Keep in mind that some 5-speed blenders have a sufficient motor to handle smoothies and basic chopping, but they can burn out if you work them too hard.
- Another consideration when choosing a blender is recipe availability. The Vitamix blenders come with a few recipes, but you can also find blender recipes specific to that brand online. Although you can always pull up general recipes that work with any blender, it’s nice to have some that are customized to the appliance you own.
- If you want to store your blender under the counter when not in use, look for a low-profile pitcher that makes it easy to slide into shorter shelves.
- Clean-up time is an important consideration as well. The Vitamix blenders aren’t dishwasher safe, so plan on handwashing after every use. Some models actually have a self-cleaning feature, which is quite handy.
- You don’t want to wake the entire house up just to make a breakfast smoothie. Look for a blender for protein shakes that is known for being less noisy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide