Hamdol Backyard PVC Kid Pool
Last updated: February 18, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kid Pools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kid Pool you should buy.
Since this kid pool is quite large, you'll want to arrange for your child to have a few friends over to splay and play. The pool is constructed from a high-quality PVC that is both thick and puncture resistant. The included sprinkler that comes in the shape of an adorable element adds appeal to this pool.In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Hamdol Backyard PVC Kid Pool placed 9th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Pvc. Family Full-Sized Swimming Pool: 99″ X 72″ X 22″ giant inflatable pool fits a family with 2 adults and 3-5 kids, to have your own big inflatable swimming pool for this summer, enjoy a splashing pool party in your home or backyard! Great choice for wading, lounging, swimming, sunning. Inflatable kids pool with Sprinkler: Hamdol kiddie pool with cute elephant nostril shape water spray that add a lot of great fun during swimming; It can not only be used as a above ground pool but also a ball pit, sand pit, fishing pond, baby pool, toy pool that your kids can play at home. Safe-friendly & Comfortable Material: Hamdol above ground swimming pools meet the standards of international children’s toys, with CPSIA, CPC and ASTM certificates; Made with 0. 4mm thickness PVC material, much more puncture resistant and safe for children to play. Exclusive Overflow and Natural Design: Hamdol backyard pool design inspire from the the colors of blue ocean, waves and fish; has a unique overflow design, keep safe water level to avoid overflowing; the top white cap to reflect the sun’s heat, can’t burn yourself when you’re resting your arms along the top surface. Individual Chambers to Inflate & Deflate: 4 individual preventing air chambers, each with double intake and free flow exhaust valve. Takes 5-8 minutes with an electric pump(not included) to inflate or deflate. once inflated it keeps its sturdiness and shape, can withstand extra weight.
Kid Pool Rankings
Kiddie pools are nothing new but in recent years, they’ve advanced in remarkable ways, becoming larger and much easier to store. With an inflatable pool, you can keep little ones busy throughout the summer without the expense and upkeep of an above or in-ground pool.
A traditional kiddie pool is round and relatively small, measuring from 3 to 5 feet in diameter. Some people use them as a dog pool, but they’re perfect for infants and toddlers, provided they are closely supervised. Earlier kiddie pools were made from hard plastic that didn’t break down or deflate when you weren’t using them, posing a storage problem.
That previously popular kiddie pool design has been replaced today by inflatable counterparts. These are made from a softer plastic that can also be more comfortable for little ones. You’ll just inflate these pools, fill them with water and enjoy. But the best part may be that when your child is finished using the pool, you can dump out the water, fold it up and store it wherever.
But inflatable pools aren’t limited to younger children anymore. You can get much larger inflatable pools that will hold multiple children or even an entire family. Yes, adults can join in on the fun! You might want a pump to inflate this type of pool, and, of course, it will take more water to fill. To store these bigger ones, you’ll typically pull a drain plug and wait for the water to empty, then deflate. Make sure you let any inflatable pool completely dry before folding it up to store.
- One thing to consider is that most kiddie pools use water from the hose, which will be unfiltered tap water. This means the water could have bacteria in it. You can buy a garden hose end filter that will provide cleaner water.
- If you’re concerned about BPA, look for a pool that’s made from BPA-free plastic.
- Many modern pools are made from PVC, which is a sturdier plastic that can resist tears, even if the pool ends up with sticks or sharp rocks beneath it.
- Larger pools can have a tougher time holding air once their capacity is stretched to the limit. To battle that, these pools often have multiple air chambers to distribute the stress.
- If you’re buying a large inflatable pool, keep in mind that an electric pump will likely be necessary. Often, these aren’t included with your pool purchase, so you’ll need to look around for one that’s compatible.
- Although kiddie pools are, of course, made for kids, not all pools are suitable for all age groups. Pay attention to age ranges. Even the smallest pools often start at ages 2 and up. Infants may be better off with the smallest kiddie pool, with an adult sitting alongside to supervise.