Halo Headband Mesh Top Football Skullcap
Last updated date: August 3, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Football Skullcaps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Football Skullcap you should buy.
Update as August 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Football Skullcap for a detailed review of all the top football skullcaps.
The four-way stretch mesh fabric keeps you comfortable while also preventing the cap from moving around so that you can focus on the game. You'll get UV protection that's UPF rated of 35 to 50 for those long days of practicing and playing in the sun. A built-in sweat seal will trap moisture and prevent it from drifting toward your eyes, where it can obscure your vision.
In our analysis, the Halo Halo Headband Mesh Top Football Skullcap placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Dryline. Made in the USA. This performance skull cap features our patented Sweat Seal; this seal RE-DIRECTS and CHANNELS sweat away from your eyes, face, and glasses. No more burning, stinging eyes from sweat or sunscreen! GRIP Technology holds the cap in place during any activity. The micro-mesh top breathes extremely well and keeps your head cool. 4-way stretch mesh fabric conforms to your head for a comfortable smooth fit. The top provides UV sun protection with UPF ratings of 35 to 50. Black, Camo Grey, Camo Green and Star Gazer offer UPF rating of 50, White has UPF rating of 36. One size fits all pullover design. Fits comfortably under any helmet; perfect for Mountain Biking, Road Cycling, Lacrosse, Football, Hockey, Motorcycle, and Hard Hats. Made with amazing Dryline fabric, this fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture, dries quickly and eliminates odors through the infusion of silver ions into the fabric. Made in the USA with the very best quality construction, fabrics, and design.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Football Skullcaps
Wearing a helmet can lead to excessive sweat buildup around your head. If you play football, it probably doesn’t help that at least the first half of football season is played in sweltering heat in most areas of the country.
But sweat can do more than cause discomfort while you’re playing and practicing. It can also get in the way of your game, especially if it starts to drip down your face, where it gets in your eyes and clouds your vision.
That’s where a skullcap can be a big help. These caps fit snugly over your head, wicking away moisture and helping you stay cool and dry while you’re wearing a helmet on the field. Your helmet fits snugly over a skullcap, so no one but you will know you’re wearing one.
There are a couple of things to consider when you’re shopping for a skullcap. One is the moisture-wicking properties of the material the manufacturer uses. Most popular skullcaps are built using material that is designed to keep you dry. Polyester blends are typically the most popular option when it comes to skullcap construction, but some manufacturers have their own patented material.
Also, make sure you’re choosing a skullcap that not only reduces sweat but also stays put once fitted over your head. There are plenty of options to choose from these days, so you should be able to find one that checks off all your boxes.
The Football Skullcap Buying Guide
- Polyester is a popular skullcap material for a reason. It naturally reduces sweat buildup underneath it. But for best results, look for a skullcap that uses unique moisture-wicking technology that’s built into the fabric itself.
- In addition to keeping moisture buildup to a minimum, it’s also important to find a skullcap that stays in place while you’re playing. Look for a skullcap that has spandex built in, or a slight elasticity to the headband. This will ensure you can stay focused on the game while you’re practicing or playing.
- Skullcaps aren’t just useful for sports. They’re also great for wearing under hard hats, as well as motorcycle and bicycle helmets. Some people even wear them without a helmet or hard hat, making them a fashion statement.
- Some skullcaps are machine washable, while others require handwashing. With either option, though, it’s usually best to let the cap air dry rather than tossing it in the dryer.
- Skullcaps are typically one size fits all, but if you have a larger head, you might find standard skullcaps are too tight. You can find larger skullcaps with a special search for “XXL skullcap.”
- Some skullcaps build in UV protection. This can come in handy if you’re practicing or training outdoors without your helmet.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide