Hallmark Classic Rainbow Tissue Paper, 120-Count
Last updated date: January 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tissue Paper and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tissue Paper you should buy.
Update as January 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Tissue Paper for a detailed review of all the top tissue paper.
This classic rainbow tissue paper works for every occasion, and the package includes 120 sheets. The bright blues, greens, yellows, oranges, reds and pinks can add a personal touch to your gifts, DIY crafts and party décor. These beautiful sheets measure 20 inches by 20 inches, and the set include 15 sheets of each color.
In our analysis, the Hallmark Hallmark Classic Rainbow Tissue Paper, 120-Count placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Each sheet of tissue paper measures 20" long x 20" wide. Purchase includes 120 sheets (15 sheets each of hot pink, red, orange, yellow, white, green, turquoise, and blue). Tissue paper in a classic rainbow of colors is great for wrapping delicate gifts, adding cushioning to presents, and using as decorative fill in gift bags and baskets. Classic colors of tissue paper add the perfect accent to your gift any time of year and are a gift-wrapping staple to always have on hand. Ideal for DIY projects, crafting, handmade gifts and more. Crafted with high-quality paper materials, all Hallmark gifting products are made with paper from well-managed forests.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tissue Paper
Tissue paper is much thinner than traditional wrapping paper. The thicker the paper is, the less likely it is that it will rip. Tissue paper is more often used to stuff gift bags or boxes, but it can also be used to wrap gifts.
Adding tissue paper to a gift makes it look more interesting and exciting for the recipient, and it is an inexpensive way to up your gift-wrapping game. Also, if you’re not good at wrapping, a little tissue paper will go a long way towards making you look like an expert.
There are endless types of tissue paper, from solid to patterned to metallic. Tissue paper can also be used for other things besides gift wrapping, as well, like crafting.
The Tissue Paper Buying Guide
- To wrap gifts, you may have to use several sheets of tissue paper. You can also wrap a gift with white paper or brown paper bags first, and then wrap that with tissue paper.
- The internet is full of ideas on how to wrap gifts and decorate with tissue paper. Browse Pinterest or similar sites for some inspiration before buying.
- You can also use coated tissue paper for serving food. Restaurants often use it to make their presentations look more appetizing.
- Tissue paper is used in crafting. For example, you can buy tissue paper coated with dry wax to wrap silk flower bouquets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide