HadinEEon Electric Milk Frother-603B
Last updated date: July 1, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top HadinEEon Milk Frothers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best HadinEEon Milk Frother you should buy.
Perfect for entertaining a crowd, this milk frother has a large capacity so you have to make less batches. It has an auto shut-off so you don’t need to worry about your milk being burned. The appliance has three frothing settings to choose from. In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the HadinEEon HadinEEon Electric Milk Frother-603B placed 4th when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best HadinEEon Milk Frother for a detailed review of all the top hadineeon milk frothers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
HadinEEon milk frother provides consistent results every time. It creates rich smooth velvety and creamy froths stably With this milk steamer you can enrich delicious coffee such as luxurious lattes cappuccinos matcha hot chocolates macchiatos and flat white at home every morning. 17 0oz LARGEST MILK FROTHER Milk frother heats up to 17 0oz(500ml) milk and froths up to 8 5oz(250ml) around 4 cups for Latte Cappuccino Flat White or Hot Chocolates The MIN 3 4oz(100ml) milk frother is also great for 1 cup coffee Designed for coffee lovers
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On HadinEEon Milk Frothers
If you’re a fan of frequenting coffee shops and sipping on espressos, cappuccinos and mochas, you know how important frothed milk is. The foam adds another level of texture and flavor to your beverage that takes it to the next level. If you want to try recreate that gorgeous white milky foam at home, you’re going to need a milk frother.
A milk frother is a gadget that pushes air through milk in order to create a bubbly and foamy consistency. Milk frothers can be electric, battery operated or manual. Their essential function is to spin the milk around to add in air. Forcing air into the milk creates bubbles on the surface, which changes the texture of the milk into something that is delightfully creamy. You can use any kind of milk in a milk frother, including cows milk, goats milk, soy milk, and nut milks like cashew and almond. Adding a dallop or two to your warm beverages, such a coffee or tea, enhances the flavor.
Many warm beverages can also be drank with steamed milk, but keep in mind that is not the same as frothed milk. While both types of milk are warm and foamy, there is one key difference. Steamed milk is made using a section of an espresso machine. The process involves adding hot steam into the milk, which speeds up the molecules in the milk and makes it warm. While frothed milk can also be warm, the key difference is that the foam is created by air, not steam. The foam in frothed milk typically settles at the top of the liquid.
The optimal temperature for milk when using a milk frother is between 150 and 155 degrees Fahrenheit. This is what will yield the best foam. An electric milk frother will not only force air into your milk to create bubbles, it will also have sensitive heat controls to ensure your milk never get to the point of being burned.
HadinEEon specializes in kitchen appliances that you can use daily at home. Their milk frothers are highly durable and made out of long-lasting materials that are designed to give you the best kitchen experience. In addition to being functional, their milk frothers are stylish and blend in with any kitchen décor.
DWYM Fun Fact
A HadinEEon milk frother enables you to create café-quality beverages at home. While it’s an excellent choice for making cappuccinos, lattes and espressos, there is a lot more you can do with your milk frother. If you’re a fan of mochas, you can easily make one using your milk forther. All you have to do is add a teaspoon of powdered hot chocolate mix to the milk before you froth it. Put it in the milk frother and then let it add in the air to create a chocolate-flavored foam. You can then pour that foam into a cup of fresh coffee.
If you’re interested in flavorful chai teas, you can make a type of London Fog. All you need is a cup of Earl Grey tea, a drop of vanilla and some sweetner. Then pour on your frothed milk. Many people also like to add in nutmeg and other spices to the tea as well.
In addition to warm beverages, the milk frother can also help you make some delicious side dishes. You can make creamy mashed potatoes by adding in frothed milk instead of regular milk. If you’re a fan of mashed sweet potatoes, consider adding in frothed coconut milk with some cinnamon and cumin to the mix.
The HadinEEon Milk Frother Buying Guide
- Using an automatic electric HadinEEon milk frother is a fairly simple process, because these self-contained gadgets do all the hard work for you. This is a good option for those who make several beverages at a time or those who want frothed milk on a frequent basis. All you have to do when using this machine is add milk to the carafe. Generally, you should only fill the frother about a half or a third of the way up. Filling it too high will not leave any room for the foam you are about to create. While the process for each appliance varies, you generally just have to turn on the machine and wait for it to do it’s magic. The frothing process typically takes around 90 seconds, and then you have beautifully creamy foam to add to your beverages.
- Choose a HadinEEon milk frother that has multiple temperature settings so you have more variety in what you’re able to create. While frothed milk is excellent in warm beverages, you can also add it to cold milkshakes or other drinks as well.
- Consider the capacity of the frother, and think about how many drinks you’re going to be preparing at one time. If it’s only one or two drinks, then you can opt for a smaller size frother. If you entertain often or frequently make multiple beverages that require frothed milk, go for one that has a large capacity. This way you don’t need to make multiple batches of frothed milk.
- Longevity is an important factor in purchasing kitchen appliances. After all, you don’t want to replace your HadinEEon milk frother every year. Choose a milk frother that is made out of high-quality materials that are non-corrosive and durable. Aluminum or stainless steel are your best options here.
- Are you a multi-tasker? If so, getting a HadinEEon milk frother with an automatic shut-down option is a good idea. That way, your electric milk frother will automatically turn off when your milk reaches the desired temperature. You don’t need to wait by the appliance for it to be ready; you can continue doing your other tasks in the kitchen.
- Taking good care of your HadinEEon milk frother ensures it will last a long time. Be sure to wash it immediately after using so you can prevent the buildup of any bacteria in the carafe. Take apart any components and hand wash them separately in the sink. Avoid getting water on any electrical parts such as the motor. This should never be submerged in water, so be sure to keep it far away from the sink.