Habor Digital Kitchen Timer
Last updated date: September 21, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Timer for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 75 expert reviews, the Habor Digital Kitchen Timer placed 14th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
•• HABOR MULTIFUNCTION KITCHEN TIMER LET YOUR EXPECTATIONS COME TRUE •• Memory Function: when the countdown was completed, press ST/SP button first, then press CLEAR button to return to the previous setting time——No need to set up the time every time. Fast Forward Function: If you want to quickly setup the kitchen timer, press the H, M, or S button for 3 seconds to fast forward——Set free your fingers, no need to hit M button 45 times to set 45 minute. Reduce extra noise: The button tune is mute when you fast forward the timer——No more extra noise Timer Function: Press MODE button to change timer or clock. 1 1 1 1 EASY OPERATION Operating on 1*AAA battery ( Battery Included ) which can easily be replaced, this classic timer will help you to keep track of cooking times in your kitchen! Don’t need on/off button cause it can easily change into a clock after use as a timer. Replace battery when the screen becomes unclear or the ring volume becomes small. Habor kitchen timer with loud sound and large digital is perfect for cooking, exercise, gym, workout, taking medicine, sports, assessments, homework, debate, games and classroom timer activities. And the timer can also be used as a clock at ordinary times for kids, adults. Memory Setting and Quick – Switching Function : You do not need to set the time every time. You could follow these steps to automotive memory when the countdown was completed. First press ST/SP button, then press CLEAR button, finally press ST/SP button. Max countdown time : 23 Hours 59 Minutes 59 Seconds. It’s longer than the normal timer, suit for some cooking that needs long time like fermentation bake stew and etc. Play a puzzle game with your kids in spare time. Loud sound alarm : Never forget about hanging out laundry again ! Offer a specified time to do homework. Note： How to correct remove battery cover and close it, then you could easily take out the battery cover and replace the battery. Hold the timer on the side, gently press the battery cover with your thumb, move your thumb left side or right side ( the direction depends on which side you hold ), then the battery cover could easy to take out and replace battery. USAGE: Press H button to set the hour. Press M button to set the minute. Press ST/SP button to start / stop the kitchen timer. Press Mode button to change timer or clock. Press CLEAR button to reset the timer from zero. The timer will beep when the countdown is finished.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Whether you’re making a complex recipe with highly involved steps or boiling an egg for the first time, a good kitchen timer can make your life much easier. In cooking and baking, timing can be critical. If you wait an extra 30 seconds, your soft-boiled egg may develop a texture you don’t want. If you take your brownies out of the oven too early, the batter may not have finished cooking.
The thing is, your kitchen likely already has a number of timers. Most ovens and microwaves come with built-in cooking timers, which can be handy for simple recipes. Plus, your smartphone has a clock and timer in it as well, so you can take it with you around the house while waiting for your food to cook.
However, a good kitchen timer is often far more exact than an oven, microwave or smartphone clock because it is made specifically for timing food. Precision is a key quality of kitchen timers; you want to make sure when you set it for one minute, it will beep at that time and not dock a few vital extra seconds.
One of the key features many kitchen timers have (that most microwave and oven clocks don’t) is that they can either count up to higher numbers or down to zero. Depending on your personal preference, you may want to use a particular setting for a specific recipe — and a kitchen timer provides that freedom.
Some kitchen timers also come with multiple timers, so you can set one for each of the dishes you’re making without having to use separate devices. If you’re a prolific cook, this is a must-have feature.
If you’re busy around the kitchen, you may prefer a kitchen timer that is magnetic and can stick to metal surfaces. Or perhaps you’d like a kitchen timer on a special stand that allows you to see the display screen from wherever you are.
And if you aren’t very tech-savvy, a simple kitchen timer can provide the needed features without you having to learn the complexities of the oven or microwave clock first. Bonus!
The Buying Guide
- One of the most important aspects to consider when selecting a kitchen timer is to make sure it can do what you need it to do. Some cooks want to be able to count both up and down, while others want to ensure that the timer can time multiple dishes at once. Some models count up and down. Other models come with three separate timers, which can be used to time one long-cooking food item or keep track of three separate recipes at once.
- For many cooks, having a large, clear display screen is important. This enables you to see how much time is left on a recipe when you’re working on another dish on the other side of the kitchen. The Antonki 2-Pack Digital Kitchen Timer have large screens that exhibit clear digits and can be read from far away. Models that display all three times at once may have larger displays, but the numbers will be much smaller.
- If you’re concerned about missing the alarm ringing, you’ll want to make sure that your kitchen timer comes with a high volume setting. That way, you’ll be able to hear it from another room or over the noise of the blender. Some models have a loud alarm, while models with three timers offer different sounds for each timer.
- Affordability is a key deciding factor for many cooks. The Antonki 2-Pack Digital Kitchen Timer is a low-cost option, while the Time Timer Silent Silicone MOD Timer is magnetic and therefore commands a higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide