Habor Digital Kitchen Timer
Last updated date: February 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Timers For Cooking and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Timer For Cooking you should buy.
Editor's Note January 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Timer For Cooking for a detailed review of all the top kitchen timers for cooking.
This timer has an easy-to-read, oversize LCD screen and bold digits. Press the Mode button to switch between timer and clock functions. Super-strong magnets let you keep it handy on the refrigerator.
In our analysis of 67 expert reviews, the Habor Habor Digital Kitchen Timer placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
1 •• HABOR MULTIFUNCTION KITCHEN TIMER LET YOUR EXPECTATIONS COME TRUE •• Memory Function: when the countdown was completed, press ST/SP button first, then press CLEAR button to return to the previous setting time------No need to set up the time every time. Fast Forward Function: If you want to quickly setup the kitchen timer, press the H, M, or S button for 3 seconds to fast forward------Set free your fingers, no need to hit M button 45 times to set 45 minute. Reduce extra noise: The button tune is mute when you fast forward the timer------No more extra noise Timer Function: Press MODE button to change timer or clock. 1 1 1 1 EASY OPERATION Operating on 1*AAA battery ( Battery Included ) which can easily be replaced, this classic timer will help you to keep track of cooking times in your kitchen! Don’t need on/off button cause it can easily change into a clock after use as a timer. Replace battery when the screen becomes unclear or the ring volume becomes small. Habor kitchen timer with loud sound and large digital is perfect for cooking, exercise, gym, workout, taking medicine, sports, assessments, homework, debate, games and classroom timer activities. And the timer can also be used as a clock at ordinary times for kids, adults. Memory Setting and Quick - Switching Function : You do not need to set the time every time. You could follow these steps to automotive memory when the countdown was completed. First press ST/SP button, then press CLEAR button, finally press ST/SP button. Max countdown time : 23 Hours 59 Minutes 59 Seconds. It's longer than the normal timer, suit for some cooking that needs long time like fermentation bake stew and etc. Play a puzzle game with your kids in spare time. Loud sound alarm : Never forget about hanging out laundry again ! Offer a specified time to do homework. Note： How to correct remove battery cover and close it, then you could easily take out the battery cover and replace the battery. Hold the timer on the side, gently press the battery cover with your thumb, move your thumb left side or right side ( the direction depends on which side you hold ), then the battery cover could easy to take out and replace battery. USAGE: Press H button to set the hour. Press M button to set the minute. Press ST/SP button to start / stop the kitchen timer. Press Mode button to change timer or clock. Press CLEAR button to reset the timer from zero. The timer will beep when the countdown is finished.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Timers For Cooking
They say good things take time, and this is especially true in the kitchen. Satisfying meals and tasty treats generally require a specific amount of time, so keeping track when cooking or baking is essential.
A kitchen timer is an efficient tool for monitoring food preparation. You might find it has other useful benefits as well, such as making sure your kids spend enough time studying at the kitchen table or setting it as a reminder when you have to leave for an appointment.
Choosing the best kitchen timer depends on multiple factors, such as how you will use it, where you plan to keep it and what features matter most to you.
For instance, if you only need a timer on occasion for boiling eggs or baking a cake mix, a simple mechanical timer might be sufficient. On the other hand, if you multitask in the kitchen, an electronic device that allows you to set multiple timers at once might be a more practical option.
Mechanical timers have dials that you turn to the desired amount of time. When that time runs out, the timer will alert you with a bell. These basic timers don’t have added features, but they are handy for necessary use and do not require batteries to operate.
Electronic timers generally have bold displays that are highly visible and easy for everyone to read. Many also include added features, such as clocks, stopwatch timers, or the ability to program multiple timers simultaneously.
Choosing a timer that complements your decor might be vital to you, as well. Bold colors can add interest; stainless steel is sleek and modern; while neutral shades such as black or white go well in any room.
Of course, your budget is also essential. Look for a kitchen timer that meets your needs, appeals to your sense of style, and fits your predetermined price point to find the best one for you.
The Kitchen Timer For Cooking Buying Guide
- Choose a timer that is easy to clean. When cooking and baking, there are sure to be splatters and spills. You will likely come to appreciate a timer that you can quickly wipe clean.
- If you tend to make foods that require a long cooking time, such as roasts or stews, look for a timer that you can set for several hours. Some timers have a limit of only up to one hour.
- A small timer that fits in your pocket when you need to be away from the kitchen. With a portable kitchen timer, you can dig in the garden or clean the upstairs bathroom without worrying about your food burning.
- Timers have uses outside of the kitchen, as well. For instance, a kitchen timer might help you break the habit of procrastination. When you are putting off a daunting, unpleasant, or tedious task, set the timer for 15 minutes. Put all distractions aside and concentrate on the job you need to do for just 15 minutes. After that, you can stop and go back to something more pleasant. However, there is a good chance that once you have started, you will be motivated to work to completion.
- You can also use a kitchen timer as a parenting tool. Setting timers for everything from homework to screen time can help you set limits and establish guidelines without constantly watching the clock.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide