Haakaa Infant Dishwasher Safe Pacifier & Teether
Last updated date: August 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pacifiers & Teethers for a detailed review of all the top .
Constructed from 100% food-grade silicone, this pacifier & teether is BPA-free and a safe option for teething babies. Moms can pour their breast or bottle milk right into the feeder and then set it in the freezer. Once frozen, the upper teether can be attached and baby can safely chew on the cold milk, which will soothe sore gums.
In our analysis, the Haakaa Haakaa Infant Dishwasher Safe Pacifier & Teether placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Food Grade Silicone. Patent Milk Freezing Design: Haakaa are coming up with a solution for freezing milk with a baby pacifier feeder, the pouch cover allows to pour breast milk or other liquid directly into the feeder without leaking and put in freezer to get frozen milk and cooling teether, perfect for baby Teething Relief. Safe Way to Introduce Solids to Baby: Soft silicone pouch with small holes for easy baby self feeding that only allow small, digestible pieces to pass through, perfect way to introduce solids into your baby without the risk of choking. A Must-have for Teething Babies: The baby feeder can also help massage baby gums through chewing and soothe baby teething pain. Just put the baby food, frozen fruit, vegetables,meat or frozen breast milk pieces into the pouch, your baby will enjoy chewing and tasting it. Easy-to-hold Handle: Baby fruit food feeder is design with a big rabbit head handle, allows easy grap for little hands. Encourages baby to self-feed, builds independence and improves hand-eye coordination. Suitable for baby 4 months+. Food Grade Silicone: BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free and Phthalates Free. Dish washer safe, boiled safe. Easy to use and clean.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you’ve ever had a fussy baby on your hands, you know how important a pacifier is. Often, this little device can help soothe your little one and make them feel relaxed, calm and safe. Many pacifiers mimic the shape and size of a woman’s nipple, helping babies feel closer to their mom or whichever loved one may be holding them. For babies who are teething, pacifiers can also provide some pain relief and give them something to bite down on to ease their sore gums.
When you’re looking for a pacifier or teether, you should first decide what the main goal of it will be. For example, do you want something small and portable so you can take the pacifier with you wherever you go with baby, while also keeping it clean? Do you want something specifically textured to help with gum pain and teething? Do you want an option for feeding that also provides teething relief? Do you want a cold-temperature teether or one that’s made only to work at room temperature?
The Buying Guide
- When it comes to anything your baby puts in their mouth, safety is the first priority. Ensure that the pacifier or teether is BPA-free and doesn’t contain any allergens or irritants. Keep in mind that many people are allergic to latex, so it may be best to go with a pacifier or teether that does not contain any.
- Avoid any teethers that are attached to necklaces for your baby to wear. These can be a major strangulation hazard and should never be left alone with the baby.
- Some pacifiers or teethers are filled with a liquid or gel. These can be unsafe if they are used without proper supervision. Sometimes, babies can bite down so hard on the outer layer that they pierce it and the liquid or gel seeps out. This can be harmful to your baby.
- Keep in mind that most babies will need many pacifiers and teethers, depending on what stage of infancy they are going through. Many babies will also go through periods where they favor a specific kind of pacifier or teether and then quickly lose interest in it and move on to the next size. It’s wise to have multiple options on hand for your little one.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide