HAAGEEP Metal Platform Full Size Bed Frame
Last updated date: June 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Full Size Bed Frames for a detailed review of all the top .
Not only does this full size bed frame's steel slat structure make it sturdy, but it also does a great job of eliminating squeaks. The headboard and footboard feature an attractive swirl design that is sure to add style to your space. Of course, the 16-inches of space under the bed is nice too, as it allows for storing everything from suitcases to extra bedding.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the HAAGEEP Metal Platform Full Size Bed Frame placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HEAVY DUTY: Strong frame with sturdy steel slat structure, no squeak, noise free, stable & durable, provide good sleep. NO BOXSPRING: Metal platform bed frame match standard size twin full queen king size mattress, no box spring required. WITH HEADBOARD AND FOOTBOARD: With headboard and footboard, 18 inch high with 16 inch ample under bed storage. NON-SLIP & ROUND CORNER: Frame enclose the mattress to prevent slipping, round corner for extra safety in getting out of the bed. EASY ASSEMBLE: No tools required, quick and easy to assemble, 100% service satisfaction, 3 year warranty guarantee.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
The bed frame is the focal point of the bedroom. It’s often the largest object in the room, so it automatically draws in the eye. You can use the bed frame to create a relaxing atmosphere to help you get a peaceful sleep each night.
The bed frame is where the box spring and the mattress sit. It consists of a large rectangular frame made out of wood or metal. Some also have a large headboard, which can be made out of wood or metal, and be upholstered with a kind of fabric or leather. Some beds also include a footboard, which is a slightly smaller size than a headboard.
The style of the bed frame is often created by the materials used. Wooden bed frames create a rustic or cottage vibe. On the other hand, metal bed frames bring a sense of modernism or minimalism. Upholstered bed frames are luxurious and grand, creating a feel of opulence and comfort. Consider the kinds of materials you have in your bedroom and select a bed frame that compliments your style.
The Buying Guide
- One of the most important factors to consider when you’re buying a full size bed frame is how much space you have in your bedroom. While the bed frame will accommodate your mattress and box spring, the headboard and footboard can also add on a few inches to the dimensions. Ideally, aim to have around two to three feet of space minimum around your bed frame so that you have room to move around easily.
- The support type your bed frame has affects how high it is off the ground. Platform bed frames typically have a low profile, and don’t require a box spring. A bed frame that requires a box spring will be higher off the ground because you will have to account for the height of the box spring.
- Much of the bed frame gets covered by your mattress, sheets and blankets. However, the legs usually stand out. Take a look to see whether they are decorative and stylish. You’ll also want to make sure they don’t have any parts that will snag your carpet or rug, or scratch your floor. If the bed frame comes with casters or wheel, make sure they have a locking function.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide