H4D Zipper Closure Acid-Free File Keeper
Last updated date: June 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best File Keeper for a detailed review of all the top .
In addition to the 12 inner monthly pockets, this file keeper has a translucent front pocket. It's perfect for organizing client documents, school assignments and even household appliance warranties. Included with the file keeper are a set of sticky labels to help you quickly identify which papers are in which folder.
In our analysis, the H4D H4D Zipper Closure Acid-Free File Keeper placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SMOOTH ZIPPER CLOSURE: H4D accordian file organizer features a one-way zipper that is convenient for documents access and storage. Zippered accordion folder helps to keep your files secure inside without worries about losing important papers anywhere. 13 POCKETS FILE FOLDER: 13-Pocket Expanding File Folders are a great way to get all those loose documents in order. Each pocket expands to 7/8″, capacity is perfect for holding up to 300 sheets of A4 school/office papers, letter size documents together to meet the practical need. FRONT ZIPPER CLEAR POCKET: A roomy clear pocket with zipper closure added on the front, designed for taking more school office supplies like pens, eraser, calculator, or receipts, invoices papers storage with this expandable file folder organizer. TABS WITH STICKY INDEX: This accordion file comes with A-Z & Monthly text label for easy subdivision, office files can be neatly sorted by the compartment and users can locate their files accurately by the top divider tabs to save time. DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made from acid-free polypropylene. Lightweight, flexible with high strength PP plastic file folder is shock & water proof to protect your documents from water and tear damages. Reinforced webbing make edge smooth and long-lasting for use.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
A file keeper, also known as a binder, is a stationery tool that looks like a large book. Inside, however, there are no pages — only pockets on each cover, and rings on which you can secure your own papers and files. Using a binder or file keeper is an effective way to organize paper documents for school, work and home.
Some file keepers are open along the edge, while others have a zippered closure. This helps to protect the papers inside from crumpling or getting wet. Other file keepers may have a Velcro or hook-and-loop closure, which is handy for keeping the papers from spilling out. Opt for a file keeper with a closure if you will be transporting papers from one place to another, such as from home to school or from the office to home.
If portability is important, especially if you want to transport a lot of paper documents at once, you can opt for a file keeper that has a carrying strap. This makes it more comfortable to carry the binder over your shoulder like a book bag.
The Buying Guide
- Some file keepers have three rings while others have two. Keep in mind the pre-punched paper typically has three holes in it, so it fits more easily into a three-ring binder.
- Opt for rings that are spring-loaded in the file keeper as this makes it easier to open and close them. This also ensures you don’t pinch your fingers in the rings.
- Most file keepers are designed to store letter-sized pages. However, you can also find some file keepers that are designed specifically for legal paper or A4 paper as well.
- The height of the file keeper, typically noted in inches, delineates how much space you have to store paper. For example, a 2-inch binder has enough space to store a 2-inch-high stack of documents, which is about the equivalent of 400 pages.
- If you plan on storing small pieces of paper, opt for a file keeper that comes with interior or exterior pockets. These are ideal for receipts, sticky notes and scrap pieces of paper.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide