H2wOw Electrolytes Drink Mix/Water Enhancement Drops, 4-Pack
Last updated: June 1, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Drink Mixes / Water Enhancements and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Drink Mix / Water Enhancement you should buy.
The H2wOw Water Enhancer Drops, 4-Pack is a great choice for the adventurous, as it comes in four unique flavor profiles. You'll get cucumber lemongrass, watermelon honeydew, lime ginger and lemon spearmint. Each water enhancer is made from real fruit extracts and botanical essences, so you know you're always getting top-quality ingredients that are beneficial to your body.In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the H2wOw Electrolytes Drink Mix/Water Enhancement Drops, 4-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
THE NATURAL CHOICE: Introducing H2wOw, the first truly NATURAL water enhancer made from extracts and essences of real fruit and botanicals. We source the finest ingredients from all over the world (like cold-pressed South African Lime Oil or wild harvested Nepalese Lemongrass Oil) and add key natural electrolytes to keep you hydrated. Then, we lightly sweeten H2wOw with a hint of organic agave and a touch of organic stevia to create an amazing natural water infusion with only 3 calories per serving. Unlike other water enhancers, H2wOw contains –No Artificial Colors –No Artificial Sweeteners –No Artificial Flavors –No Artificial Preservatives.
Drink Mix / Water Enhancement Rankings
While every person is different and there is no one daily recommended water intake number that fits all, a general guideline does exist. Women typically need around 11.5 cups of water daily, while men would benefit from 15.5 cups. Keep in mind that this figure includes the water from your food, as well as your drinks. Individuals who don’t like water will find it hard to reach their daily goals. A water enhancer is a great way to flavor the water and make it more palatable.
When shopping for the best drink mix or water enhancer, look for a formula that matches your dietary needs. If you’re diabetic, you’ll want an enhancer that is sugar-free. Those who have a gluten intolerance would do best with a gluten-free enhancer. The Stur Summer Variety Water Enhancer, 5-Pack is kosher, as well as all-natural. It’s free of artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners.
You may also want to opt for a drink enhancer that has additional health benefits. For example, the Stur Classic Variety Water Enhancer, 5-Pack contains 100% of your daily dose of vitamin C per serving. Vitamin C is known for being high in antioxidants and antioxidants are important to the body for everything from tissue repair to iron absorption.
If you tend to have a hard time waking up in the morning or you find that you lose energy in the afternoon, you’d do better with a formula that contains caffeine for a boost of energy.
Of course, you’ll want to make sure the water enhancer has a pleasant flavor, or you still won’t want to drink the water. Blueberry, strawberry, watermelon, fruit punch and orange are common flavors. Some brands come in a few unique flavors for those who find themselves a bit more adventurous. Cucumber lemongrass and lime ginger are just two examples of the flavors you may come across.
- The liquid enhancers typically need to be consumed within 30 days of opening their bottles. Drink mix packets last much longer.
- Drink enhancers are meant to be diluted and it is strongly advised that you never drink the enhancer straight from the bottle.
- Always check for artificial sweeteners. Natural plant-based sweeteners are better for your body.
- You can add the drink enhancers to beverages other than water, just keep in mind that the flavor you add will be combined with the flavor of the beverage. Some combinations may go together well, while others may not.
- Some companies allow you to try their water enhancers risk-free by offering satisfaction guarantees.
- Several factors influence the cost of water enhancers. They include whether the enhancer is in a powdered drink mix form or a concentrated liquid form and the complexity of the enhancer’s formula. Drink mixes tend to be less expensive than water enhancers. At the top of the price range are water enhancers that feature unique flavor combinations made from organic ingredients.