H2OGO! Splash-In-Shade Play Pool
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top H2OGO! Pools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best H2OGO! Pool you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best H2OGO! Pool for a detailed review of all the top h2ogo! pools.
Protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays with this covered pool. It also has a water sprayer on top of the shade to keep you cool. The pool is sturdy and has a galvanized metal frame.
In our analysis, the H2OGO! H2OGO! Splash-In-Shade Play Pool placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
It features its own UV-resistant shade for protecting swimmers from the sun’s rays.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On H2OGO! Pools
Having a place to splash around in the summer is lovely on a hot day. You can set up an inflatable pool just about anywhere in your backyard as long as the hose can reach it. Add in a few water toys, a beach ball and some cool drinks, and you’re ready for a day out in the sun. H2OGO! makes a range of inflatable pools for kids and adults that are durable and easy to set up.
One of the biggest benefits of having an H2OGO! pool is that it is far more affordable than an in-ground swimming pool. Although they are smaller, you can still find ones that accommodate both kids and adults. Plus, unlike an in-ground pool, inflatable pools provide flexibility. You don’t have to dedicate a section of your backyard just for swimming. You can take out the pool and remove it as you need to.
Plus, setting up an H2OGO! pool is easy. All you have to do is pump up the pool using an electric blower. If it’s a small pool, you may also be able to blow it up manually. Some pools have multiple air chambers that need to be blown up separately. H2OGO! pools are also easy to clean because they are made out of PVC and vinyl materials. You can just wash them using a hose.
The H2OGO! Pool Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for an H2OGO! pool, consider if it’s mainly for kids or adults. If both will be using it, opt for a larger pool, such as a rectangular one around 79 inches or 103 inches. If it’s primarily for kids, any H2OGO! pool will work. The baby play pools are best for very small kids and infants as they are shallow and perfect for sitting up in and splashing.
- If you don’t want to get too warm in the sun, opt for an H2OGO! pool that comes with a sunshade. This way, you have some cover while you’re in the pool but you still get to enjoy the warmth of being outside. It’s a good choice for kids and those who burn easily in the sun.
- Storage is a major factor for many people. H2OGO! pools that are inflatable are easy to deflate and flatten. You can then store them in a shed or garage when not in use. Inflatable pools are also easy to transport, so you can deflate them to take with you on a road trip or to the grandparent’s house.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide