H.VERSAILTEX Linen-Look White Blackout Curtains
Last updated: October 13, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Blackout Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Blackout Curtain you should buy.
These double-layered white blackout curtains block out 100% of sunlight and UV rays. The fabric is highly durable and water-repellent. Plus, it can go in the washer and dryer.In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the H.VERSAILTEX Linen-Look White Blackout Curtains placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
These elegant faux linen curtain has white color lining on backing, definitely can block out 100% bright sunlight and UV ray, turn day into night, just enjoy your sweet sleeping and protect your furniture from color fading, providing entire privacy in your place. These durable linen curtain panel will decorate your windows and rooms with new great effect, be adpoted with waterproof. Widely use for bedroom, living room, patio, room divider, yard or garden, functional and still durable. These classic drapes is crafted from rich linen textured fabric, added with 100% blackout lining, draped and soft with water-appellant feature, durable enough to hold their beauty through sun shine, rain, wind. Lab test shows this chic curtain panel is environmental and vinyl free. Hassle free for purchase H.Versailtex faux linen blackout curtains. Machine washable in cold water, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low and warm iron as needed.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
White Blackout Curtain Rankings
One of the best things about big windows is that they let in lots of sunlight. It’s a great way to cheer up your home, feel awake and alert and get started on your day. However, there are some days when you don’t want glaring sunlight in the room. Often, people block out light with blinds, but that still lets some sunlight in, as do regular curtains. This is when you need to look into blackout curtains.
Blackout curtains are special textiles that are designed to block sunlight from peaking through into your home. Regular curtains block a certain percentage of sunlight, but some of it still shines through the fabric. With blackout curtains, you can almost get pitch black in any room in the middle of the day. Blackout curtains used to be made out of dark, heavy materials, but with the latest technology, you can find stylish blackout curtains in almost any color — even white. This way, you can match your blackout curtains to your décor.
There are many reasons to use blackout curtains. The most common room of the house where you find blackout curtains is the bedroom. This is because many people have a hard time getting to sleep and remaining asleep unless the room is completely dark. Sunlight usually signals to our body that it’s time to get up. Young children, for example, often have early bedtimes while the sun is still shining, or nap during the day. Blacking out their rooms helps remove visual distractions so they can fall asleep. Blackout curtains are also useful for shift-workers who need to sleep during the daytime so they can work at night.
- One of the most important things to look for when you’re buying white blackout curtains is the size. No matter how thick the fabric is, light will get through if the curtains don’t fully cover your window. Be sure to carefully measure your window dimensions, and purchase curtains that are larger than your window. You want to make sure they cover all sides of the window so that no light can get through from the edges.
- Look for a light-blocking material that is specifically designed to black out rooms. A thick polyester fabric is your best option, with a few layers of liner behind it. Light-blocking lining is used to ensure that no sunlight can penetrate the fabric of the curtain. Keep in mind that sometimes, the liner of the curtain is not the same color as the curtain itself. If having all-white curtains is important to you, get one that has a white liner. Some liners are black or beige.
- While white blackout curtains provide a lovely contemporary look, they tend to get dirty fast. Opt for curtains with easy cleaning instructions that can be tossed in the washing machine and dryer. Some can even be ironed so you can get out any wrinkles before hanging them up again.
- Keep in mind that some white blackout curtain panels are sold individually, while others are sold in pairs. You’ll need to have enough panels to cover your whole window to get the right blackout effect.
- Check the grommet measurements so you can purchase the right sized curtain rod. Otherwise, you may not have a way to hang up your white blackout curtains.