Gyroor Swift Self Balancing Hoverboard
Last updated date: October 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hoverboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hoverboard you should buy.
Editor's Note October 7, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hoverboard for a detailed review of all the top hoverboards.
Families will love that this hoverboard comes with both children and adult modes. Of course, the self-balancing technology also helps new users safely get the hang of riding the hoverboard. There's also a built-in branded music speaker that allows riders to listen to music while using the hoverboard.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Gyroor Gyroor Swift Self Balancing Hoverboard placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Are you looking for the safest hoverboard to get around the world? This GYROOR Swift T580 Hoverboard is exactly what you are looking for! GYROOR focuses on providing high quality, high safety product and best service to riders, all products are strictly related to the safety tests. With high-tech electric, anti-fire shell protection, and UL certified that make T580 absolutely safe and harmless for all riders.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hoverboards
“Back to the Future” predicted a time in which hoverboards would be an essential part of getting around, particularly for young people. But while hoverboards are widely available, they don’t exactly match the ones seen in science-fiction films of the past. Rather than hovering in the air slightly above the ground, they sport wheels that are in direct contact with the pavement, concrete and other ground types as you roll along.
Since they’re largely popular with younger consumers, safety is one of the top priorities for hoverboard manufacturers. Parents want to know that the product their children are using is 100% safe, especially since the early days of hoverboards were filled with stories of fires and explosions. If you’re looking for a hoverboard, it’s important to pay close attention to their safety standards.
Once you’ve narrowed the field to the safest hoverboards, your next concern will likely be usability. Some hoverboards are better than others when it comes to climbing hills and traveling over various terrains. Even if your neighborhood is relatively flat, there may come a day when you want to take it on the road, so pay close attention to these limitations.
One thing many hoverboard buyers may not consider is battery life. You’ll have a limited range after each charge, which means you’ll only be able to travel so far before you need to return to recharge. You should also keep charging time in mind as well, especially if you’re dealing with impatient children who will be anxiously watching every second as they wait to get back out there.
As you shop for a hoverboard, there are many things to consider, many of which are based on your own personal uses for one. Know in advance whether you’ll be pushing it to its limits or idly riding it around your cul-de-sac. That will help you identify a hoverboard that works for all your own unique needs.
The Hoverboard Buying Guide
- Whether you plan to take your hoverboard off-roading or not, it’s comforting to know you can easily go anywhere. The EPIKGO hoverboard is the best all-terrain hoverboard, able to handle grass, pavement or any other surface you throw at it. It does this thanks to 400-watt dual motors and 30% larger wheels.
- If you’ll primarily be using your hoverboard on stable surfaces, like city sidewalks, a smooth ride may be more important. The Gyroor Swift Self Balancing Hoverboard offers a stable ride.
- Some models can be a little jerky at times, especially at lower speeds.
- Look for a hoverboard that lets you use your knees instead of only your feet to steer. This adds an element of stability other hoverboards don’t have.
- When it comes to safety, it’s important to know exactly which features to consider. One area of safety is with the battery, which had issues in the early days of hoverboards.
- The EPIKGO hoverboard passed 159 safety tests, with no fire hazards identified. Some hoverboards have a fire-retardant shell, protecting the unit itself in addition to the battery. One concern with some models is that braking appears to be slower, which means there could be a higher possibility of an accident.
- Unfortunately, hoverboards have limited range due to the fact that they run on rechargeable batteries. The EPIKGO hoverboard has an especially long battery life, with the EPIKGO’s battery lasting an hour, during which time you’ll be able to go more than 10 miles.
- You may not think water resistance matters, but consider the possibility that eventually you’ll be caught outside during an unexpected rainstorm. The EPIKGO hoverboards is both water-resistant, giving you peace of mind of knowing you can handle some rain and the occasional puddle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide