Gya Labs Natural Bergamot Essential Oil
Last updated date: May 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bergamot Essential Oils and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bergamot Essential Oil you should buy.
Update as May 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bergamot Essential Oil for a detailed review of all the top bergamot essential oils.
This bergamot essential oil has several benefits, including uplifting your mood, relieving sore muscles and soothing tension headaches. It can also support hair growth. This oil is harvested from Italy and pressed to perfection.
In our analysis, the Gya Labs Gya Labs Natural Bergamot Essential Oil placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SWEET CITRUS - Our bergamot essential oils perspire a sweet & tangy aroma just like fresh bergamot rinds. With hints of mellow citrusy notes, our bergomont essential oil uplifts mood, relieve aches & promote healthier hair growth. DIFFUSE OR TOPICAL - Diffuse bergamont essential oil to uplift mood, inhale directly to alleviate headaches. Blend essential oil bergamot with carrier oils for topical use to relieve muscle pain or apply to boost hair growth. RELIEVE SORE MUSCLES & HEADACHES - Essential oil bergamot encourages positive emotions and helps to relieve muscle aches & tension headaches. Experience brighter positive moments with an energized body by using essential oils bergamot. PROMOTE HAIR GROWTH - With bergamot essential oil for hair, it helps to stimulate hair follicles that contributes to lustrous hair growth. Get all eyes on you & regain awesome confidence with bergamot oil for hair growth. NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Gya Labs bergamot essential oil organic is harvested from fruitful orchards of ITALY & COLD PRESSED to perfection. This oil is perfect for bergamot aromatherapy, as bergamot oil skin therapy, or use bergamot oil essential for massage.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bergamot Essential Oils
Bergamot essential oil comes from the rind of a citrus fruit called bergamot. Grown in many parts of the world, bergamot trees are named after the town of Bergamo in Italy.
Known for its strong and spicy scent, bergamot essential oil is commonly used for aromatherapy. The oil is often mixed into personal care products for both women and men, such as creams and lotions. You can also add it to body wash, facial scrubs and shampoo. If you make candles at home, adding a few drops of bergamot essential oil to the wax ensures that the candle will give off a soothing scent as it burns. Some people also prefer to put a few drops of the oil onto a handkerchief and sniff it as needed.
In addition to aromatherapy, you can use bergamot essential oil to treat acne or sensitive skin. Simply dilute the oil by adding a small amount to your favorite facial cleanser, or use it directly like a spot treatment on the affected areas. If you have curly hair, bergamot oil can help to moisturize and soften your curls. You can add it to your shampoo or massage it directly into your scalp and leave it on overnight.
The Bergamot Essential Oil Buying Guide
- One of the biggest benefits of bergamot essential oil is that it helps to reduce stress, as the scent of bergamot reportedly signals your brain to release serotonin and dopamine. If you find that you suffer from anxiety, depression or mood disorders, using bergamot essential oil in aromatherapy could reduce negative feelings and help you relax.
- For those who suffer from pain and inflammation, bergamot essential oil may help your pain response. There are certain compounds found in the oil, such as linalool and carvacrol, that have anti-inflammatory properties when applied to the skin.
- When buying bergamot essential oil, consider how you want to use it and how much of it you require. The essential oil is available in different sizes, such as 4 ounces or 10 milliliters. Consider how frequently you’ll be using the oil and in what form to determine what size you’ll need.
- Bergamot essential oil can be combined with other essential oils that have similar benefits. For example, when using it for aromatherapy, you can combine it with lavender oil for a soft scent. If you want to sooth inflamed skin, consider mixing it with tea tree oil.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide