GWH Industrial Pipe Floating Bookshelves
Last updated date: July 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Floating Bookshelves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Floating Bookshelf you should buy.
Update as November 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Floating Bookshelves for a detailed review of all the top floating bookshelves.
In our analysis, the GWH GWH Industrial Pipe Floating Bookshelves placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Distressed Decor: Iron pipe, reclaimed real pine wood and baking varnish. Size: Length 36 x Height 43.6 x Deep 9.8 in.The thickness of the board:0.78 in. Easy to Assemble: With the instructions, but the product is heavy, the assembly requires two people to collaborate. Widely Used: Suitable for living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen pantry, farmhouse, garage, office, laundry room,above toilet. Perfect Home Organizer: The 4-shelf design increases storage space.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Floating Bookshelves
Floating bookshelves work well for organizing and displaying books, plants, toys, trophies, photos, art, cooking tools and pretty much anything else you can think of. These shelves make the most of unused space and can organize rooms while adding a touch of personality to walls.
Floating bookshelves are very easy to install with a few tools, and they can hold a lot of weight, making them a popular option for storage and display. As you pore through product descriptions, look at maximum weight limits and determine if you want a set of more than one, which offers design possibilities.
These shelves are often made from wood, although you’ll find other materials as well. Unless the shelves are intended purely for decorative use, look for ones that are made from sturdier materials like solid pine. These will be more expensive but also more durable for holding your valuables safely over time.
Many options will include the mounting hardware you’ll need. Some floating shelves can be installed in different ways; for example, they may allow brackets to be placed either on the top or on the bottom if a shelf. If you like a cleaner look, shop for floating bookshelves that do not have visible hardware.
The Floating Bookshelf Buying Guide
- If you worry about items falling off your floating bookshelves, look for ones made with crossbars to hold things in place. This is especially useful if you have pets who like to climb.
- Floating shelves are great for keeping things out of the reach of children and other small creatures while imparting a clean, minimalistic vibe.
- DIYers can build their own floating shelves, but it can be cheaper (and much easier) to simply buy and install them. This also will help you to know for sure the proper weight limit for your shelves.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide