GUTINNEEN Easy Clean Detachable Covered Sandbox & Seats
Last updated date: March 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Covered Sandboxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Covered Sandbox you should buy.
Update as March 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Covered Sandbox for a detailed review of all the top covered sandboxes.
If you're searching for an environmentally-friendly covered sandbox, this model is an excellent choice. It's made from a high-quality fir and has built-in benches with secure backrests. The sandbox features a bottom fabric layer that allows moisture to drain out, and a top canopy to protect toddlers from the sun during play.
In our analysis, the GUTINNEEN GUTINNEEN Easy Clean Detachable Covered Sandbox & Seats placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NEW Design RETRACTABLE ROOF- UPGRADE the roof handle by using MUCH THICKER wood so it will not broken! Your kids will have a long period of sand time without the worry of sudden shower or ultraviolet ray. It keeps local cats out when the cover goes down. Easy to Clean & Detachable Canopy- It is easy to wash and secure with the hook and loop fastener affixed to the canopy frame. STURDY CONSTRUCTION- Dedicated T-shaped hinge ensure durability of the back rest. Hand grips make it easy to fold and unfold the benches. 2 benches for up to 4 children or 2 adults. Bottomless design- Facilitates drainage, ventilation and adjustment of the depth of the sand. FREE Sand screen is included is for the easy storage of sand. OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 47.2″(L) x 47.2″(W) x 51.9″(H); Bench Weight Capacity: 200 lbs. (each) Easy assembly with pre-drilled holes.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Covered Sandboxes
A sandbox is an excellent activity for children of varying ages. All kids love playing in sand, from babies who are just a few months old to school-aged children. Making sandcastles, digging and just letting the grains fall through their fingers is a fun textural and sensory activity. Having a covered sandbox is a safe way to keep sand in your outdoor area, without worrying about any animals or insects getting into the box.
When buying a covered sandbox, first consider what size is right for you. Look at where you will place the sandbox and how much room you have. Keep in mind that once filled, a sandbox is too heavy to move, so you will need to think about placement carefully. Ensure there is enough space around the sandbox for kids to easily walk around it and sit along the edges to play with the sand.
Carefully check out the cover and make sure that it is easy to remove and put back on. If it is too heavy or cumbersome, you may end up avoiding using it. The sandbox cover will need a handle or a raised edge so that you can remove it from the base and place it aside while the box is in use.
The Covered Sandbox Buying Guide
- One of the main reasons to get a covered sandbox, as opposed to an uncovered one, is to keep the sand clean. Without a cover, critters that live outside may use your sandbox as a bathroom. Even your pet dog or cat may soil the sandbox. Having a cover helps to avoid that issue and keep the sand clean for children to play in.
- Having a cover also ensures that excess moisture doesn’t get into the sand when it rains or snows. If it does, it can lead to mold growing in the sand. If your sand accidentally does get wet, leave the cover off for a few hours so that it can dry fully.
- In order to keep your sand free from germs, plan to switch it out with new sand once a year. This will reduce any contamination, mold and germs from getting onto your kids.
- Babies love playing in the sand, but it is not safe for them to eat. If your little one still puts everything in their mouth, you will need to closely supervise their sand play so that they do not accidentally eat any sand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide