GUND Pusheen Easy-Clean Cat Slippers
Last updated date: April 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cat Slippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cat Slipper you should buy.
Update as April 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cat Slippers for a detailed review of all the top cat slippers.
Created to resemble a famous cartoon character, these cat slippers make for an excellent gift. They kitty's smiling face is embroidered onto the front of the slippers, adding an elegance to the set. Of course, the slippers are also super comfy, being made from a soft plush material.
In our analysis, the GUND GUND Pusheen Easy-Clean Cat Slippers placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GUND 12″ Pusheen Slippers are a cozy and comfortable way to show off your love for the tabby cat internet sensation. Features accurate embroidered details like Pusheen’s striped tail, smile, and whiskers. Outsoles provide traction. Surface-washable. Ages one and up. One size fits most. About GUND: For more than 100 years, GUND has been a premier plush company recognized worldwide for quality innovative products. Building upon our award-winning and beloved plush designs, we continue to practice innovation by constantly developing new original and licensed designs to appeal to the next generation of customers. To that end, each one of our plush toys is constructed from premium materials for unparalleled softness and hug ability.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cat Slippers
Cat slippers — house shoes that have adorable feline flair — are perfect for lounging around the house, whether you are a kitten fanatic or just looking a cozy addition to your wardrobe. While all slippers feature some sort of feline design, the styles vary greatly in appearance, ranging from stuffed-animal-like shoes to plainer ballet-flat versions.
Manufacturers make cat slippers with different thicknesses of padding, and pairs with denser padding are often more pillow-like. Most styles are equipped with some sort of lining, which can be made from fleece, faux fur or other soft materials, to keep your feet extra warm and wick away moisture. Even though the majority of cat slippers are made for indoor use, choosing a pair with a non-slip sole is ideal, particularly if you have wood, tile or concrete floors.
The Cat Slipper Buying Guide
- Slipper socks combine the softness of a sock with the slip-resistant sole of a house slipper. The style is narrower and often less bulky than the typical slipper.
- Cat slippers are made with both hard and soft soles. Soft soles tend to be more flexible, but hard soles are more durable and waterproof, particularly thick rubber ones, making them more suitable for walking outdoors (for example, if you plan to walk into your yard with the dog).
- Some cat slippers are washer and dryer safe, but many require you to hand wash them. Check the manufacturers directions before washing your slippers since cleaning them the wrong way could cause shrinkage.
- Wear socks with your slippers for extra warmth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide