GUM Antibacterial Foldable Travel Toothbrush, 2-Pack
Last updated date: January 20, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Must Haves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Must Have you should buy.
Update as January 20, 2023:
Checkout The Best Travel Must Haves for a detailed review of all the top travel must haves.
Keep your teeth and gums healthy and clean with this toothbrush. This travel must-have is perfect for individuals on the go, as it features both a tongue scraper and multi-level bristles that reach over and around teeth. The brush even stores inside the handle, which keeps it hygienic in between uses.
In our analysis, the GUM GUM Antibacterial Foldable Travel Toothbrush, 2-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The GUM travel toothbrush is ideal for carrying a toothbrush wherever you go with the confidence of always being able to freshen your mouth. The tri-fold design enables the brush head to fold into the handle, which then becomes a cover for clean and convenient storage in your pocket, purse, suitcase or backpack. The travel toothbrush has multi-level bristles to clean deep between teeth and a tongue cleaner.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Must Haves
Modern technology has created convenient tools to make the burden of traveling much easier, and countless websites offer lists that contain the most important travel items you can take with you on your trip.
Of course, security should always be a priority, so the first thing you should have is a well-made, sturdy wallet that can also hold a passport and other ID for when you need to grab it and present it to authorities.
Carry-on bags should conform to sizes allowed by airlines, with accessible pockets for stashing needed items like phones, passports, portable fans, snacks, wallets and headphones. If you are going on a long flight or drive, bring along a travel pillow and a lightweight blanket to keep you warm. A thick book will be cumbersome, so try bringing a reading device instead. Remember, the goal here is to make your travel experience as safe and comfortable as possible.
Eye masks are another travel essential and can help you get some much-needed shut-eye when there is bright light. Make sure you also have a good power strip with several ports and outlets to keep all your electrical devices charged and ready.
Some travelers also swear by compression tights and socks, because they may help with circulation during long trips. And finally, don’t forget to bring hand sanitizer and travel-sized containers for your personal items.
As for your suitcase, compression bags are great because they allow you to squeeze more things into a small space. However, it’ll take you longer to pack, because you need to roll your items up into the bags. It may well be worth the little bit of inconvenience, especially if you can’t decide which clothes to bring for the trip, or for longer vacations.
The Travel Must Have Buying Guide
- Make it a habit to plug in all of your electrical devices in your charger before going to bed. That way, they will be ready to go with you in the morning.
- Always weigh your suitcases before leaving for the airport. Airlines have weight limits for bags and will charge you extra when yours are over the maximum weight.
- For airline travel, TSA guidelines stipulate that carry-on liquids, aerosols and gels must be in 3.4-ounce (100 milliliters) travel-sized containers, and they limit you to one quart-sized bag to secure them. Be sure you use some of those travel-sized bottles and jars, otherwise, your items will get tossed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide