Guay Angled Dustpan & Broom Sweeping Set
Last updated date: September 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sweeping Supplies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sweeping Supply you should buy.
Update as September 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Sweeping Supplies for a detailed review of all the top sweeping supplies.
If you've used a classic broom and dustpan, you know the drill with this set, which includes an angled broom with layered bristles. The handle is adjustable to help you find the length that fits your height. The broom bristles help ensure that you get even the smallest particles, including dust and pet hair.
In our analysis, the Guay Guay Angled Dustpan & Broom Sweeping Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
COMPLETE BROOM AND DUSTPAN SET: “A clean floor starts with a good broom.” This amazing floor cleaning set comes up with an adjustable pole where the broom head is attached; it provides flexibility and convenience while cleaning. High Quality angled broom with layered bristles that sweep dust and dirt with ease. And a dustpan that leaves no waste sweeping right in the dustpan instead of under it. Perfect for home, kitchen, office and other surface floor use. ADJUSTABLE POLE HANDLE: The broom comes with a lightweight, stainless steel handle that can be adjusted from 28 inches up to 44 inches in length according to your height or depending on how and where you use it. The long handle prevents your body from bending and making it easier to sweep without stressing your back and waist. You can sweep comfortably just by standing upright. ANGLED BROOM: The broom has the 4 rows of premium PET broom bristles that provide soft and heavy-duty cleaning. Effective in sweeping without missing any dirt, dust particles, human and pet hair, and other floor waste. It has an angled design which is ideal to clean dead corners and hard to reach areas. It also does not absorb water that gives it longer service life. It features a small built-in broom comb for simple maintenance of the broom. SMART DUSTPAN DESIGN: The dustpan has a flexible lip that touches the floor so that dust, dirt and other floor particles will not be swept under the dustpan and will be collected easily without leaving any residual. It also has a built-in scraper on both sides of the dustpan for easy removal of unwanted hair and pet hair and also keeps the broom clean from excessive dirt and debris. Designed for your convenience and provide great results without problems. CONVENIENT STORAGE: The broom snaps directly to the dustpan and locks in place for upright, compact and easy storage. The adjustable pole handle has a hole for hanging storage option.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sweeping Supplies
For centuries, households have used brooms to keep their floors clean. Sweeping was simply part of everyday chores. But brooms can only help you pick up larger dirt and debris. For fine particles, a dust mop is necessary.
Early dust mops were challenging to maneuver. They had a head similar to what you see on a mop, but you didn’t need water for them to do the work. But in recent years, the popularity of disposable floor cleaners has made dusting your floors easier than ever.
The best thing about disposable floor cleaners is that all you have to buy is the mop head. You’ll then buy cloths in packages. Once you’ve used one, you’ll throw it away.
But don’t dismiss brooms altogether. You can find traditional-style brooms and dustpans that are better than what your parents and grandparents used. You’ll also find brooms with high-quality bristles that are layered and angled to help you pick up the smallest particles possible.
Why is fine particle collection so important? Of course, you want your floors clean, but the biggest benefit is to your air quality. Dust mops have the power to pick up allergens like dust mite matter and pet dander. If anyone in your household has sensitivities to these allergens, this can be very valuable.
The Sweeping Supply Buying Guide
- If your pets shed, regular dry mopping of your floors is especially important. Cast-off fur can become a nuisance and degrade your breathing quality.
- Small particles can also be bad for the finish on your flooring. Regular dust mopping will keep that shine from fading.
- The build of the cloths made for dry mopping floors can vary significantly. Some are designed to ensure particles cling to them.
- If you have a brand-name dry mop, you aren’t limited to the cloths sold by that same manufacturer. Many off-brand cloths will work with brand-name dry mops, potentially saving you money.
- Some brooms have adjustable handles. This will allow you to find the most comfortable fit for you.
- If you buy a traditional broom, you’ll also need a dustpan to go with it. Make sure you always store your dustpan with your broom so you’re not desperately searching for it when it’s time to clean.
- Those cloths you buy for your floor mop can also be used on your furniture. Simply pull one out and dust by hand.
- Most dry mops will work with a variety of floor types. Everything but carpet should be covered if you’re simply sweeping the floor without applying water or cleanser.
- You can also buy wet mops that use disposable cloths and operate on a similar concept to dry mops.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide