Gryeer Super Absorbent Microfiber Lint Free Kitchen Dish Towel, 8-Pack
Last updated date: April 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dish Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dish Towel you should buy.
Update as April 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Dish Towel for a detailed review of all the top dish towels.
Even after many washings, these dish towels stay lint-free and bright in color. They are not only super absorbent, but also fast to dry. Consumers will appreciate their softness, as well as their sewn-in loop for easy hanging.
In our analysis of 112 expert reviews, the Gryeer Super Absorbent Microfiber Lint Free Kitchen Dish Towel, 8-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Microfiber. Measured 26x18 inches, thick and plush. With this big and thick kitchen hand towel, one is enough for either drying your hands or dishes, and cleaning your kitchen. Soft and heavy duty on both sides, these dish towels absorb like a sponge and the fluffy microfibers dry out fast, leaves no streak behind. With well stitched hems and the exquisite craftwork, the tea towel can always stay in good shape even after tons of washing, there won’t be any color bleeding or lint left on your devices. Use the ridged side to wipe counter tops, and dry your dishes with the soft and absorbent smooth side---Cleaning and drying can be easily done with just one cloth.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dish Towels
Dish towels are a great tool for any kitchen, and in addition to drying dishes, cups and pots and pans, they can also be used for a variety of other tasks. They double as dust rags, hot pads, picnic basket liners and baby burp cloths. You can even place them over a bowl of dough while it proofs or a batch of cookies while they cool. When you’re ready to shop for a set of dish towels, look for the following qualities:
Make sure the dishtowels are made of all-natural cotton. You don’t want any chemical additives or synthetic fibers. Cotton is known for being able to stand up to repeated washings without shrinking in size or pilling. It’s also highly durable, so you won’t have to replace them very often.
Check the absorbency of the dish towels. Look for a pack that is not only absorbent but also dries quickly. This is important because moisture is what causes bacteria to grow and a quick-drying towel will prevent bacterial growth.
Review the size and shape of the dishtowels to make sure they match your needs. You’ll find some are square in shape, while others are rectangular. Smaller dish towels fit better inside drinking glasses and coffee mugs. Towels made using as an extra-large design measure 28 by 20 inches. This is ideal for covering hot dishes or cleaning up large messes.
Take patterns into consideration if you’re looking to add a decorative touch to your kitchen or if you’re searching for a dish towel set to give as a gift. There are dish towel packs that come in a popcorn terry material with half of the towels in the pack a solid color and the other half white with a colored stripe pattern.
Look for any extras that set the dishtowel apart from other models. For example, some dish towels feature an attached hanging loop that allows you to organize your towels on a set of hooks. Others may come with matching dishcloths.
The Dish Towel Buying Guide
- While most dish towels can be washed and dried normally, some require drying on low heat. Others recommend washing the dish towels by themselves the first time to keep lint to a minimum.
- Depending on the type of food you’re using in your kitchen, your dish towels may pick up an unpleasant odor or two. To remove the odor, simply toss 1/2 cup of baking soda in the washing machine during the rinse cycle when cleaning the towels.
- In addition to being able to be used as salad spinners, dust cloths and bread bowl liners, dish towels can be utilized in a host of craft projects. You can turn them into an apron, make a dress for a doll, create a scarf, design a tote bag and even make a cute kitchen towel angel.
- There are a few factors that go into the pricing of dish towels. You’ll need to take into consideration the number of towels in each set, the thickness of the towels and any designs that make the towel set stand out. Some dish towel packs are more basic and on the lower end of the pricing scale, while other sets commands a slightly higher price due to their design. Towels that are durable and made using high-quality construction will be able to command the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide