Growing Up Green Bamboo Wooden Step Stool
Last updated date: December 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wooden Stools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wooden Stool you should buy.
Update as December 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wooden Stool for a detailed review of all the top wooden stools.
Ideal for kids, this wooden stool can handle a load capacity of 200 pounds. It also has non-slip feet and a wide base so it won’t budge when in use. It’s made with sustainable, pesticide-free bamboo.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Growing Up Green Bamboo Wooden Step Stool placed 3rd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Growing Up Green Wooden Step Stool represents Ginsey’s commitment to a safer and more environmentally conscious world. Made out of pesticide free sustainable bamboo, our Growing Up Green Wooden Step Stool can hold up to 200 pounds. It employs stiff, gripping bulbs on the bottom of its feet allowing your little one to stay planted on top while the stool stays firmly on the ground. Plus, it only weighs 1 pound, meaning it’s a lightweight solution to fostering exploration and independence in your child. They can carry it around while investigating all the tall and exciting corners of the world!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wooden Stools
A stool is a versatile piece of furniture that can be used for seating in tight spaces where there is not enough room for a chair or couch. For example, adding a short stool to the front foyer provides people with a place to sit while they put on their shoes. Stools also provide people with a leg up when they need to reach items on a high shelf. Keeping a stool in the pantry is helpful when you need to see what’s stored at the top. They can also help small children reach high spots, like the bathroom sink when it’s time to wash their hands.
While stools can be made out of many different materials, wooden ones are an excellent option. There are many different types of wood used to make stools, each with special characteristics and benefits. Look for stools that are made out of bamboo, cedar, pine, walnut, birch or cherry. These are durable and versatile materials.
Keep in mind that wooden stools also come in many different colors. In addition to picking the type of wood you like best, consider the color of the wood and how well it goes with the other furniture in your home. For example, cherry wood is a dark red color while birch is a medium brown. Decide whether you want your wooden stool to match with the rest of your furniture or if you want to use it as an accent piece and have it stand out in the room.
Wooden stools can easily get dirty, especially if they are used as footstools. It’s important to keep them clean and well maintained. While you may be tempted to simply wipe down your stool with soap and water, remember that you cannot use a lot of water on it because it may damage the wood. Use a dry, clean cloth to wipe away any loose debris and dirt. Then, use a cleaning solution that is designed to be used on wood and spray it onto the stool. Use the cloth to work in the cleaning solution before using a dry paper towel to wipe away any excess solution. Depending on the type of wood, you may be able to use a small amount of mineral oil to help keep it moisturized and shiny.
The Wooden Stool Buying Guide
- The main element to consider when you’re looking for a wooden stool is the purpose you want to use it for. This will help you decide what style of stool is best. For example, if you’re looking for a stool to be used as a seat, opt for a wide one that has plenty of surface area. This will make it a comfortable place to sit. If you’re interested in using it as a stepping stool, you may want to go for one that has multiple steps to give you added height. Ensure that the steps are wide enough for your feet.
- Load capacity is key when you’re buying any kind of stool. For safety, it’s important to make sure that the wooden stool can handle the weight of anyone who may use it. Getting a wooden stool with a low load capacity may mean that it breaks when stepped or sat upon. You can find wooden stools that have a range of load capacities, even some as high as 1,000 pounds.
- One of the great things about wood is that it’s aesthetically versatile. Not only does it come in many different colors, but it can also be easily painted. Consider whether you want to use your wooden stool as a DIY project. If so, maybe get one that is made out of unfinished wood so it’s easy to stain or paint to any color you like.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide