Groove Life Interior Air Flow Grooves Silicone Wedding Band
Last updated date: August 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Silicone Wedding Bands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Silicone Wedding Band you should buy.
Update as July 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Silicone Wedding Band for a detailed review of all the top silicone wedding bands.
Available in a variety of sizes, this silicone wedding band has a rugged, sporty design that works in a variety of situations. The interior is rounded to reduce skin contact, allowing air in to keep your finger cool and dry even in warmer environments. You can choose from a variety of colors, including copper and black, if you prefer a silicone ring that’s similar in look to your original ring.
In our analysis, the Groove Life Groove Life Interior Air Flow Grooves Silicone Wedding Band placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SIZING: Have a question about what size silicone ring you wear? Check out the sizing guide posted in the images. Inbetween sizes? We suggest you size up. You can also call our customer service department for more assistance! We would love for you to say hi! NO BS LIFETIME WARRANTY: No BS Warranty means you’re backed for LIFE. Cut it? Stretch it? Break it? Lose it? We will replace it, no questions asked! Reach out to us for more information. BREATHABILITY: Our rounded interior lessens skin contact while our patented design allows air to flow in an moisture to flow out. Simple as that. No more sweaty finger. COMFORT FIT: Rounded interior lessens skin contact. You won’t even know you’re wearing it! MEDICAL GRADE: High quality, injection molded, elastomer blend used in hospitals and is safe to wear.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Silicone Wedding Bands
For many people, their wedding band is the most valuable piece of jewelry they own. It’s not just about the cost of the ring, but the sentimental value it holds. However, traditional wedding bands made from gold, white gold or platinum aren’t always ideal for wearing on a daily basis. If you work with heavy machinery, spend a lot of time at the gym or work with your hands, then getting a silicone wedding band may be the right choice for you.
As the name suggests, silicone wedding bands are made from silicone instead of metal. They are an easy-to-clean, highly durable and affordable option. They are also non-conductive, comfortable and safe to wear at the gym, while rock climbing or while using machinery with your hands.
When you’re on the hunt for a silicone wedding band, one of the most important things to consider is fit. If the ring isn’t the right size for your finger or doesn’t feel comfortable, you’re not going to enjoy wearing it. Be sure to check the size guide of the manufacturer if you buy online.
Note that silicone wedding bands have a bit of give compared to metal versions. Some silicone rings may stretch out after extended wear, leading to a looser fit and more chance it’ll fall off. You may want to check reviews to gauge if others have had such problems with the ring you’re looking at. Also, you may wish to look at thickness; some silicone rings can be a bit bulky.
Durability is an important factor for many buyers. Compared to a metal band, silicone rings are less durable because they can tear more easily. This isn’t always a bad thing, as some people choose silicone rings because they can be more easily removed in an emergency. However, you can find silicone rings that are made from high-quality materials that will last through years of daily wear.
The Silicone Wedding Band Buying Guide
- Like a metal wedding band, silicone wedding bands come in different thicknesses. The thickness you need will depend on your personal preference as well as the size of your fingers. Keep in mind that thicker bands fit larger hands more comfortably while thinner bands fit smaller hands.
- Silicone rings have metallic rings beat when it comes to variety. You can find silicone rings in virtually any color. Some have solid colors while others have abstract patterns with multiple colors. Because silicone wedding bands are more affordable than metal ones, you can even have multiple rings that you can change up depending on your outfit or mood.
- One of the primary reasons people choose silicone wedding bands is to avoid degloving or ring avulsion, often caused by the ring getting caught on something and getting yanked off. This can result in pain, injury and even amputation. For those who work with their hands a lot, this is a terrifying risk. Silicone wedding bands are a safe alternative to metal wedding bands because they are easier to remove by stretching. They are also easier to cut off than metal.
- Good silicone rings are generally hypoallergenic since they aren’t made from metal. However, some may have chemicals that irritate sensitive skin.
- Do you have to choose between a metal wedding band and a silicone one? Absolutely not. Silicone wedding bands are highly affordable, which means you can have one in addition to a metal one. Wear the silicone band when you are working with your hands or going to the gym, and wear your metal one during other times of the day.
- While it’s tempting to keep silicone rings on in the shower or pool, they shouldn’t be worn if your hands are getting wet. A lack of airflow between the silicone and your finger means that bacteria can grow on the ring. If your hands are constantly getting wet, it’s best to just take the silicone ring off.
- Make sure to clean your silicone rings regularly with soap and water to remove any dust, debris and sweat. Then, let them air dry completely. Silicone isn’t as enduring as metal and can retain germs more easily.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide