Grillinator Space Saving DIY BBQ Utensil Holder
Last updated date: December 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top BBQ Utensil Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best BBQ Utensil Holder you should buy.
Update as December 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best BBQ Utensil Holder for a detailed review of all the top bbq utensil holders.
It doesn't matter if you have a gas, electric or charcoal grill, this BBQ utensil holder will work. It's easy to install and has a tough stainless steel build that will hold up over time. One thing you'll love about this rack is that it features six hooks, instead of the typical three or four.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Grillinator Space Saving DIY BBQ Utensil Holder placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BUILT TOUGH CONSTRUCTION: While other tool racks come with cheap plastic hooks. And break as soon as you hang anything heavier than a plastic spoon on them – the Grillinator BBQ Tool Rack is made from strong stainless steel. Ideal for both indoor or outdoor use. It can withstand heat as well, unlike plastic. HANG ALL YOUR BBQ ESSENTIALS: 6 hooks, spaced 3 inches apart, give ample room so you can store all your grilling essentials. From tongs to spatulas to the backup bottle opener. Have everything within arms reach. Never have to run back to the kitchen again. INSTALLS QUICK AND EASY: Everything you need comes included in the box. So even if you’re the worst DIYer in town…you can set it up in minutes. No extra trips to the hardware store required. MATCHES YOUR GRILL: No more mismatched storage racks sticking out like a sore thumb. A choice of 2 finishes, shiny and brushed, mean your rack matches your grill, whatever the color. Suitable for gas, charcoal and electric grills. LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We’re so confident you’ll love your Grillinator Tool Rack as much as we do – we offer a no-questions-asked lifetime guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, at any time we’ll replace your rack or refund your money, it’s that simple
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On BBQ Utensil Holders
When you’re ready to begin grilling your favorite meats and vegetables, you need to have all of the necessary utensils at your fingertips. While most grills come with a side table to hold your plate of food, they don’t offer much in the way of storage. A BBQ utensil holder is an excellent solution to this problem. Most are easy to use and can be installed quickly. Here are a few things you’ll want to consider as you browse the available models.
Review the materials used to make the BBQ utensil holder. A premium stainless steel is ideal, as it’s rust and corrosion-resistant. The Ninth Five Swivel Swing Magnetic BBQ Utensil Holders goes a step further by covering their hooks with three protective layers that are weather resistant. That means you’ll be able to leave the holders attached to the grill, even if you don’t bring the grill inside after each use.
Determine how versatile the BBQ utensil holder is. Many models can be used on just about any grill; however, some are brand specific. For instance, the there is a model that is only compatible with 28 and 36-inch Blackstone griddles. Unless you own a Blackstone griddle, you won’t be able to use this particular utensil holder. Magnetic holders, on the other hand, can be installed anywhere there is a metal surface.
Check the BBQ utensil holder’s weight capacity to ensure it is capable of handling the weight of your tools. There are models with an industrial-grade strength of 60 pounds when the hooks are installed horizontally and 20 pounds when placed vertically. Some models have a smaller capacity, while others offer a capacity as high as 80 pounds.
Consider going with a BBQ utensil holder with extra features. A few options come on a wall mount, so you can install them on the railing of your back porch or the wall of your garage. Some hooks are made using a swivel swing design and include a professional recipe booklet with their purchase.
The BBQ Utensil Holder Buying Guide
- When you opt for BBQ utensil holder hooks that use magnetism to stay in place, you need to protect the surface of the appliance or grill that you’re sticking them to. Otherwise, you risk scratching the surface due to the power of the magnetism. A simple piece of tissue paper placed between the magnet and the metal will do if there are no adhesive pads provided with your purchase.
- Should your BBQ utensil holder become dirty at any time, all you need is a little soapy dishwater to get it clean. It’s best to use a dish soap with grease-fighting properties.
- There are several factors that affect the price of a BBQ utensil holder set. These include the number of included hooks, the capacity of the hooks and any extra features. You’ll find the Ninth Five Swivel Swing Magnetic BBQ Utensil Holders and the Youngneer Magnetic Hook & BBQ Grill Utensil Holders are the most basic, and therefore have the most affordable price. You’ll pay a bit more for models which comes with a mountable rack or a caddy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide