Grillbot Automatic Robot Grill Cleaner
Last updated date: October 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grill Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grill Cleaner you should buy.
Update as October 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best Grill Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top grill cleaners.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Grillbot Automatic Robot Grill Cleaner placed 13th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Grillbot is an innovative, motorized grill cleaner that takes the elbow work out of cleaning your grill. You can throw away that old wire grill brush and grill scraper – Grillbot is about to become your favorite of all your BBQ accessories. Grillbot’s three strong brass brushes rotate to scrape all of that burnt-on residue off of grill grates. Simply place the Grillbot on your grill, press a button and the Grillbot does all the cleaning for you: no more scrubbing. This versatile bot can be placed on the grill grate whether it is hot or cold
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grill Cleaners
Outdoor grilling is a popular warm-weather pastime, but after cooking comes the dreaded cleanup session. You likely already know you need some tools to scrape and brush off the excess food and debris on your grill, but you may not realize just how many different types of brushes there are.
The first thing to consider is whether you want a more traditional grill brush, or if you’d prefer to let technology give your cleaning session a boost. A steam-powered brush shoots heated water vapor at the surface you’re cleaning to help loosen grime for an easier cleaning session. There are also grill cleaners built with similar technology to a power drill to move the brush head over the surface and make your part of the work easier.
But even if you go with a manual grill brush, you’ll have some decisions to make. The design of the brush is crucial. Take a close look to make sure the brush will not only clean the grill’s surface but be able to get into tight areas for a thorough clean. You should also note the texture of the bristles. Some grill surfaces are more sensitive than others, so make sure you choose a brush with bristles tough enough to clean efficiently without scratching the type of grill you have.
If you plan to use a grill brush for an indoor grill or grill pan, you’ll need an entirely different kind of brush. Nonstick surfaces can be more sensitive, so softer bristles will be required. The design should also accommodate the raised areas of these types of grills.
Before firing up your grill, always check to make sure your brush hasn’t left behind bristles or other debris. Even if you do a fairly thorough job after every use, you should deep clean your grill at least once per season to keep it operating at peak efficiency for many years.
The Grill Cleaner Buying Guide
- It’s important to clean your grill immediately after use. Not only does this keep food and grease from hardening and becoming very difficult to clean later, but it also prevents harmful bacteria from building up. Over time, baked-on grime can also affect your grill’s performance.
- You’ll need to be choosy about the solutions you use to clean your grill since they’ll later come into contact with the food you eat. The same type of dish soap you use to hand wash your dishes should be fine, but if you want to be extra cautious, you can use a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda.
- Don’t forget about the outside of your grill. Buy a cleaner built for the type of surface you have. You can buy specialized stainless-steel cleaner, for instance, to make it both look great and last longer.
- In addition to a brush, you’ll need a scraper to loosen the most stubborn debris. Some brushes come with a scraper, but you can also buy one separately.
- The handle plays a role in how comfortable the cleaning process will be. Look for one with a handle that will give you plenty of leverage while you clean. Ergonomic design can help give your arm and hand a rest.
- Durability is also important. A well-built brush will keep bristles from falling into your grill, saving you extra cleanup work.
- If you choose a brush with specialized features like power-scrubbing or steam cleaning, keep in mind this adds weight to the brush. Although this type of design will give you help while cleaning, be prepared to tire faster than you would with a lighter-weight brush.
- Grill brushes can be used for more than brushing your grill. Some can easily tackle other jobs around the house, like cleaning your oven racks or removing loose paint.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide