Grillbot Automatic Electric Grill Cleaner Robot With Case
Last updated date: September 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Grill Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Grill Cleaner you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Electric Grill Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top electric grill cleaners.
Grill cleaning typically takes time and a lot of elbow grease. This option eliminates these problems by doing all the hard work for you. It works with just the touch of a button and comes with a protective carrying case.
In our analysis of 50 expert reviews, the Grillbot Automatic Grill Cleaner Robot With Case placed 9th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
THE ULTIMATE BBQ GRILL CLEANER: Grillbot is an innovative, motorized grill cleaner that takes the elbow work out of cleaning your grill. You can throw away that old wire grill brush and grill scraper – Grillbot is about to become your favorite of all your BBQ accessories. Grillbot’s three strong brass brushes rotate to scrape all of that burnt-on residue off of grill grates. Simply place the Grillbot on your grill, press a button and the Grillbot does all the cleaning for you: no more scrubbing. PREMIUM QUALITY: Grillbot is made using the highest quality heat-resistant plastic. It has three powerful independent motors, a rechargeable lithium ion battery, and strong brass brushes. The sophisticated CPU chip controls the speed and direction of the bot’s brushes, while the easy-to-read LCD timer and alarm give you the ability to set it and forget it. Grillbot is as durable as it is capable, and is assured to last. EASY TO CLEAN: This versatile bot can be placed on the grill grate whether it is hot or cold, and the timer is set and starts with the push of a button – just turn it on, close the grill lid, and enjoy the saved time with family and friends. The timer turns off automatically and an alarm sounds when the grill is clean. To clean the bot, remove the three brushes and just toss them in the dishwasher. FOR THE GRILL MASTER IN YOUR LIFE: As a fully-automated device, Grillbot is easy-to-use, clean, and fun to watch. It makes grill cleaning possible with just the push of a button. This robot grill accessory makes the perfect present for any barbecue and grilling enthusiast, family member, or friend. Whether for a birthday, housewarming, any other gift-giving occasion, or just because, this cleaning bot is the ideal grill companion that is sure to be appreciated. TRY GRILLBOT RISK-FREE: Our mission is to enrich your life by simplifying it. Try Grillbot risk-free with our 60 day 100 percent money-back policy. Enjoy extra time with family and friends while Grillbot gets to work cleaning. For any questions or concerns with your purchase, just contact us and we will make sure you are taken care of.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Grill Cleaners
If you’re one of the 60% of grillers that enjoy using their barbecue grill year-round, you’ll want to invest in an electric grill cleaner. Burnt and stuck-on foods can be cumbersome to remove and require a great deal of elbow grease. Electric grill cleaners are able to do all the hard work for you, so you can spend more time enjoying time with your family and friends.
As you browse the available electric grill cleaners on the market, start with a brush that you can attach to your drill. Models with 1/4-inch quick change shafts fit most drills and drivers. It’s best to go with a cleaner that doesn’t use wire bristles, as there are approximately 130 medical emergencies each year from individuals who have accidentally swallowed a wire bristle. The Goo Gone Electric Grill Cleaner & Pad is a good choice. It uses a stiff scrubbing pad instead of wire bristles.
If you want your electric grill cleaner to do much more than just tackle tough stuck-on foods, go with the GRILLART 3-In-1 Electric BBQ Grill Cleaner. This multipurpose brush also works well to clean heavy grease deposits off oven racks, rust stains from metal and hard water stains from your bathtub. They are so strong that they can also scrub graffiti off a stone wall.
Individuals who suffer from arthritis or other joint or muscle issues would do better with an electric grill cleaner bot. Bots are machines that are capable of doing all the cleaning for you. For example, an automatic electric cleaner bot simply requires users to set a timer, place the bot inside the grill, push the go button and close the grill’s hood while it gets to work.
When opting for an electric grill cleaning bot, take some time to review the machine’s special features. You want the unit to have a heat-resistant casing, a rechargeable lithium battery and brushes that can be removed for cleaning. Some models go above and beyond by also providing a protective carrying case.
The Electric Grill Cleaner Buying Guide
- It’s good practice to wear a mask when cleaning your grill with bleach or other chemical cleaners while using the electric grill cleaner.
- Check the length of the electric cleaning brush’s bristles. They may be too short to clean the sides of the grill grates. Most also neglect to reach underneath of the grill, which means you’ll have to remove the grill and flip it over to get the underside.
- Reviewers report that the electric cleaning bots are noisy, as they do smack up against the sides of the grill’s hood while they clean.
- Do not use multipurpose electric cleaning brushes on fabric, including carpeting, as it may scratch or ruin the fabric.
- Cordless drills are sold separately from the brushes. If you already own a drill, make sure the cleaning brush is compatible with the drill before you buy it.
- Check the product care label before you attempt to clean the brushes. Some must be washed by hand, while others are okay to place in the dishwasher with your other dishes.
- The cost of an electric grill cleaner is dependent upon the type. Cleaners, like the Barbi-Q Grill Electric Grill Cleaner Bricks, 3-Pack and the Goo Gone Electric Grill Cleaner & Pad are very affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Citrusafe BBQ Grid & Grate Electric Grill Cleaner Spray and a high price for the GRILLART 3-In-1 Electric BBQ Grill Cleaner.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide