GRILLART Steel Wire Loop Brush & Grill Scraper
Last updated date: November 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grill Scrapers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grill Scraper you should buy.
Update as November 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Grill Scraper for a detailed review of all the top grill scrapers.
This grill scraper is highly versatile and works on many different types of grills. It has a wide surface that results in faster cleaning. For safety, there are no bristles on this tool.
In our analysis, the GRILLART GRILLART Steel Wire Loop Brush & Grill Scraper placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
THE SAFEST BRISTLE FREE GRILL CLEANER: No wire bristles at all, no melting like nylon grill brushes. With this safe grill brush and scraper, your food will stay 100% BRISTLE FREE. No more worry about swallowing some metal pieces, Let's free to gobble up some favorite barbecue! NEW ARRIVAL PATENT PENDING. Save your effort and time, let’s just have fun! THE FASTER CLEANING WITH A WIDE SCRAPER: You'll be surprised by the efficiency of a grill scraper. You may STRONG scrape and clean more areas in less time. This grill cleaning brush build in a WIDER scraper. Want to save you tons of effort and valuable time? Take this grill grate cleaner home! TO BE HONEST, all bristle free grill brushes can’t promise you get your job done in seconds, but WILL THIS BE THE EXCEPTION? UPGRADED FOR ALL GRILL TYPES: 125% more flexible upgraded helix can easily reach and clean the HARD-TO-CLEAN sides of grates, not just the front. Whether you have a gas, charcoal, smoker, porcelain, infrared grill or other types like Weber grill or Foreman grill, your grates will be looking brand new in no time by using our grill grate cleaner. BUILT FOR LAST: 120% more rigid triple helix than other safe grill brush bristle free, ensuring its feature of DURABLE and LONG LASTING. 18”tough plastic handle with a better grip, protects your hands from burning and ensures it will not bend or snap.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grill Scrapers
Whether you’re grilling meats, veggies, fruit or breads, it’s important to make sure you clean off the grill after using it. This way, when you start your next culinary adventure, you have a clean slate with no leftover food stuck on it. After all, you don’t want your meal to taste like burnt crumbs and old grease. The right grill scraper can help you properly clean off the surface.
There a number of different types of grill scrapers available, each for a specific purpose and with unique advantages. A grill brush is typically made from metal or wood and has a long handle to protect your hands from the heat of the grill. It is best to use a grill brush that does not have any steel bristles that can become dislodged and end up in your food.
A similar tool is a grill scraper, which is typically made of wood. It provides an efficient way to clean up because of its narrow profile, which you can turn to fit between the grates and clean any gunk off the sides of the grates. Some scrapers are also made from metal and offer durability for years to come.
Grill stones are much like wooden grill scrapers as they adjust to the shape of your grates as you use them. It is normal for a grill stone to wear down through usage, but the surface still provides an efficient way to clean. If you want to use a grill stone while the grill is still hot, be sure to look for one with a long handle to protect yourself from the heat. Some grill stones come without a handle, so they are used only after the grill has cooled down.
The Grill Scraper Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to look for in a grill scraper is the length of the handle. Keep in mind that grills are hot, even for some time after you have turned them off. Be sure to get a scraper that has a long enough handle to protect your skin from the heat of the grill.
- If you have a grill with stainless steel or cast iron grates, you’re in luck. You can use any kind of grill scraper, brush or stone on these types of materials. However, if you have grates that are coated in porcelain or enamel, then it’s important to get a grill scraper that is made with brass so that it won’t chip the coating.
- There have been some cases where metal bristles have dislodged from the scraper and ended up in cooked food, which people have mistakenly ingested. This can lead to severe complications, so it’s vital to go with a grill scraper that does not have bristles, or has ones that are sturdy and will not come out.
- Depending on how you want to store your grill scraper, you might want to opt for one that has a way to hang it up. Some have holes in the handle itself while others have a tie attached to the handle that you can use to hang the brush.
- Some grill scrapers have plastic near the head, which is the section that is touching hot grill grates. Plastic can melt when in contact with high heat, so be sure to check the design of the scraper to make sure there is no plastic in that area. You don’t want to end up with melted plastic on your grill or in your food.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide