Greenzla Bamboo Reusable Makeup Remover Wipes, 20-Pack
Last updated date: August 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reusable Makeup Wipes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reusable Makeup Wipe you should buy.
Editor's Note August 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Reusable Makeup Wipes for a detailed review of all the top reusable makeup wipes.
These eco-friendly wipes are great for the environment. They are biodegradable and crafted from organic, USDA-certified bamboo-cotton fabric.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Greenzla Greenzla Bamboo Reusable Makeup Wipes, 20-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Replace your disposable cotton rounds with our reusable makeup removing pads. Designed to last for years of use, you’ll never have to use throwaway wipes, sponges or paper towels again. Use our super-gentle wipes on their own with makeup remover, or with your favorite facial products. Then simply wash & reuse.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reusable Makeup Wipes
One of the downsides to wearing makeup is having to remove it after a long day. In removing our makeup, many of us turn to disposable makeup wipes because they are convenient and effective, but they’re also costly and damaging to the environment.
With reusable makeup wipes, you’ll help the planet by not throwing out sheet after sheet of wet wipes, and you’ll save yourself money in the long run. You’ll no longer have to go to the store to purchase single-use wipes or cotton balls that will end up in a landfill. With reusable wipes, you can use them time and time again, and get more bang for your buck.
There are many different types of reusable makeup wipes out there. If you’re looking for a wipe that will take off heavy makeup, consider checking out the Green Estate reusable makeup-removing pads. They are double-sided — one side is black and the other is white. This means you don’t have to worry about staining the white side with darker makeup as you can easily flip to the black side.
Reusable makeup wipes are not just great for removing makeup, they can also be used for applying toners or other types of tonics, so you no longer have to use cotton balls. Simply dab a little tonic on the reusable wipe, apply to your face, and then wash and reuse the wipe.
Some wipes can even take the place of liquid makeup remover, as the wipes do just as good a job removing dirt and buildup from makeup. This is another way to save money and help the environment, as it means you won’t be buying yet more plastic bottles of makeup remover. With S&T Inc. cloths, you only need to wet them, wipe your face and watch the makeup melt away.
Overall, reusable makeup wipes are an eco-friendly and budget-friendly addition to your beauty routine.
The Reusable Makeup Wipe Buying Guide
- Pay attention to the type of material your reusable makeup wipe is made out of. Your skin may react better to certain all-natural materials.
- Educate people about reusable makeup wipes. Some might not even realize that using reusable makeup wipes is a way to help the environment.
- Reusable makeup wipes come in all shapes and sizes. Some are round like cotton balls while others look like face towels.
- Look for high-quality wipes. Your skin is important and deserves to be treated with care.
- Certain reusable wipes are better for the environment than others. Some are even biodegradable, so when your wipes have seen the end of their use, you can feel confident that they will still be good to the earth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide