GreenTech Environmental pureFlow QT7- Bladeless Quiet RC Oscillating Table Fan
Last updated date: July 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bladeless Fans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bladeless Fans you should buy.
Update as July 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bladeless Fan for a detailed review of all the top bladeless fans.
If you're searching for a powerful bladeless fan for your bedroom or office, this model is an excellent choice. It's energy efficient, whisper quiet and designed with your safety in mind. The 90-degree vertical and horizontal oscillation circulates air across a space of 30 feet.
In our analysis of 161 expert reviews, the GreenTech Environmental pureFlow QT7 90 degree Oscillating Bladeless Fan placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BLADELESS, POWERFUL, QUIET, ENERGY EFFICIENT FAN Keeping your home cool shouldn’t require worrying about little fingers, paws and noses around fan blades. Not to mention the dust collection that fan blades accumulate and blow across the room. pureFlow QT7 brings the security of a dust-free bladeless breeze that keeps any room cool and comfortable ADJUST & OSCILLATE A unique combination of 90° horizontal oscillation and 90° vertical tilt brings a stream of steady and strong airflow into your room at any angle that you choose. EXTREME VERSATILITY Move cooler air directly to the ceiling by tilting the fan straight up. Use the fan from floor level by tilting it up to seat or standing level. Use as a desk fan and keep it at seat or tilt to standing level. Circulate air throughout the entire room on oscillation mode. Direct airflow to one specific space by turning oscillation mode off. remote fan convenient adjust oscillate timer powerful bladeless 12 FAN SPEEDS Customize your comfort with 12 individual fan speed settings, offering airflow from a gentle breeze to a full gust of wind and everything in between. CONVENIENT CONTROLS Simple control panel and included remote control allow for fan speed and oscillation adjustments from the comfort of your seat. 9 HOUR SHUT-OFF TIMER Keep calm and leave the fan on using the convenient auto shut-off timer that operates for up to 9 hours. BENEFITS & FEATURES quiet fan ONLY 13 DECIBELS ON ITS LOWEST SETTING & QUIET ENOUGH FOR A LIBRARY ON ITS HIGHEST SETTING. 7 TIMES MORE AIR VOLUME CREATES MORE COMFORTABLE, EVEN COOLING. powerful air flow ACHIEVE UP TO 30 FEET OF POWERFUL MULTI-DIRECTIONAL AIRFLOW WHILE SAVING 80% ENERGY USING AS LITTLE AS TWO WATTS, OPERATING AT 198 CFM.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bladeless Fans
Bladeless fans may be a bit pricier than their bladed counterparts, but they bring plenty of benefits. The design itself makes it a conversation piece. Chances are, some people you know have never even seen one in person. But there are plenty of other great reasons to choose a bladeless fan for your home or office.
Safety is one of the top reasons. If you have little ones around, a fan with blades can add stress you don’t need. If someone sticks a finger or an object in the areas where a blade would normally be, on a bladeless fan, it’s completely safe.
When it’s time to clean dust and debris from your bladeless fan, it’s far easier than with a fan with blades. You don’t have to work around those blades, after all, which makes it a breeze. However, some bladeless fans tend to attract dust and potentially create more work for you.
Once you move beyond the bladeless aspect of a fan, many of the same features you expect from any fan apply. Some fans oscillate, cooling off a bigger area, while others are set up only to blast air directly. But even with oscillating fans, it’s important to check blowing power to make sure you’ll get the force you need if you’re trying to cool a large room.
If you’re using your fan in a bedroom or other living space, a remote control can come in handy. One thing to look for is whether you’ll have all the controls you need on the fan itself. Some fans put all the controls on the remote, which leaves you unable to adjust settings if you misplace it.
Timers also come with many bladeless fans. With a built-in timer, you can set your fan to work for a specific time period, then automatically shut off. This might be good if you use your fan to help you fall asleep at night, but you want to conserve energy by having it shut off once you’ve drifted off.
The Bladeless Fans Buying Guide
- The first thing to consider is how easy it will be to set your fan up once you take it out of the box. Some models come preassembled, which means you can take them out of the package, plug them in and immediately enjoy cool air. With other models, you’ll need to assemble them at the base, which is just a matter of snapping two parts together and tightening a locking nut. Once you’ve done that, the tower will slide right into the base.
- Once the fan is in place, working the settings becomes the next challenge. Look for a fan that has touch buttons that make it easy to choose the setting you want. You’ll just press the fan button until you reach the level of cooling you want and enjoy.
- One of the best things about bladeless fans is that they’re easier to clean than those with blades. However, some fans have louvered vents for adjusting airflow. Those vents make cleanup a little more challenging. The Dyson Cool Air Multiplier Tower Fan has air-intake vents that can pull dust inward, and you’ll have to vacuum those on a fairly regular basis. It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s directions for cleaning to avoid damaging the motor.
- Although cooling power can be subjective, each fan has its own way of cooling an area. Some models have a high-velocity blower, making them ideal for those wanting a blast of air rather than more subtle cooling. If you want multiple options for your cooling, consider the Dyson Cool Air Multiplier Tower Fan, which offers a wide range of settings. You may also want to consider a fan that has both speed and noise level settings.
- Oscillation can come in handy, particularly when cooling a large room. There are fans that oscillate at 45 degrees, with louvers that allow you to direct air. Other fans can circulate air at a rate of approximately 110 cubic feet per minute, making them best for small to midsized rooms. Look for a Dyson that uses Air Multiplier technology, as this allows it to spread air around. One of the best things about these fans is that they reduce energy use by 30%. The larger Dyson Cool Air Multiplier Tower Fan also uses Air Multiplier technology and energy efficiency to provide cooling without doing major damage to your utility bill.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide