Great Bay Home Velvet Deep-Pocket Fleece Bed Sheets, 4-Piece Set
Last updated: December 2, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fleece Bed Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fleece Bed Sheet you should buy.
Available in sizes from twin to king, this set of fleece bed sheets includes a fitted sheet, flat sheet and pillowcases. The velvet material gives your bed an extra-plush feel when you climb in at night. You can choose from multiple sizes and prints to find the look that fits your bedroom.
In our analysis, the Great Bay Home Velvet Deep-Pocket Fleece Bed Sheets, 4-Piece Set placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TOP QUALITY, AFFORDABLE PRICE: Our premium velvet luxe bed sheets enhance the comfort level of any bed! Mutli-purpose, versatile and extremely high-quality at an unbeatable value. Each set includes 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet and 2 pillowcases (1 pillowcase for Twin size). SUPER SOFT LIGHTWEIGHT WARMTH: Feel the difference in our 180 GSM 100% velvet plush sheets. These are the BEST SHEETS you’ll ever own! They’re SOFT, COZY, and, BREATHABLE. Stay warm and toasty on the coldest nights and sleep better than ever. Available in a variety of SOLID COLORS and PRINTS. PERFECT FIT EVERY TIME: These DEEP POCKET sheets come with fully elasticized fitted sheets that fit mattresses up to 17 inches deep. See below for exact measurements. EASY CARE AND EASY WASH: Machine washable, wrinkle resistant, fade resistant, shrink resistant & pill resistant. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We’re confident you’ll love our products, but if you’re not 100% SATISFIED, our customer service team will work with you to make it right! 3 YEAR WARRANTY: We want you to love your home for a long time to come, so we design our products to work for you as long as you need them. If this should wear out in less than 3 years, you can take advantage of our warranty to replace it.
Fleece Bed Sheet Rankings
If you struggle to stay warm while sleeping, a good set of fleece bed sheets could be the solution to staying warm at night. Made of manmade fibers, fleece has a slight stretch to it, and its thickness makes it a great option for staying warm while snoozing.
The benefits of fleece bed sheets are that they resist wrinkling and they tend to hold up well over time. This makes them easier to care for than other types of sheets.
There are some downsides, as well. Fleece sheets don’t wick away moisture like other fabrics, which means you might find yourself sweating through the night. Fleece also tends to pill with use, so you’ll definitely need to look for a fabric that promises pill resistance.
Fleece sheets can be made from a variety of materials. You’ll find some that are polyester and others that are velvet, along with pure fleece. You may be able to find a polyester set that gives you the breathability and moisture-wicking properties you want while also getting the warmth and softness you crave.
- Pay close attention to the care instructions before buying a set of fleece sheets. Your set may have special care instructions that will make for extra work when washing your bedding.
- Typically, a sheet set will include a fitted sheet, a flat sheet and two pillowcases. However, twin sets usually only include one pillowcase, so if you need more, make sure the set offers items you can buy separately.
- Mattress sizes are fairly standard, and you’ll find sheets in twin, full, queen and king sizes. But there’s also a twin XL size that’s 5 inches longer than a typical twin sheet and a California king that’s 4 inches longer than a standard king. You may also see a sheet set labeled “split king.” A split king bed has two twin mattresses side by side to make a king-sized bed.
- The depth of a mattress is also important. If yours is taller than standard, look for something called a “deep pocket” fitted sheet and measure the depth to make sure it will work. Since most fitted sheets are elasticized, you can usually use a slightly smaller length than what’s labeled, but if it’s not deep enough, you won’t have enough coverage.
- Some fleece sheet sets can be quite thick, which is welcome in the wintertime. But if you are looking for something that gets you through all four seasons, find some fleece sheets that are not so thick.