GRANNY SAYS Rectangular Fabric Storage Containers, 3-Pack
Last updated date: February 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Storage Containers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Storage Container you should buy.
Update as February 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Storage Container for a detailed review of all the top storage containers.
Each three-bin set in these collapsible storage containers includes a matching lid and handles. The extra large size measures 15.9 by 12 by 10.2 inches, providing plenty of space for bulkier items. Thick cardboard makes these bins durable without sacrificing attractiveness.
In our analysis, the GRANNY SAYS GRANNY SAYS Rectangular Fabric Storage Containers, 3-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Collapsible storage bins measures: Extra Large, 15.9-Inch x 12-Inch x 10.2-Inch. The storage bins with lids are dust-proof and stackable, to utilize space effectively. Easy-to-assemble storage bins feature thick cardboard and 2 handles. Wipe with damp to simply clean it. Ideal storage baskets to store clothes, toys, linens, spare beddings, holiday ornaments and more. The minimalist color design of the decorative storage basket is right at the home, living room, den, or office as decoration.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Storage Containers
Professional organizers have one very important tool in their toolkit: storage containers. With the right bins, you can tuck away items you rarely use and tidy up spaces like closets and attics. But storage containers come in many sizes and types, so if you haven’t shopped for one in a while, you may not be aware of the many options now available.
The first big choice you’ll have to make is size. Storage bins are available in flatter, longer variations or deeper, shorter sizes, with everything in between. If you’re storing items like wrapping paper or ornaments, you may appreciate the flexibility that a longer, flatter bin will bring. But for bulkier things, like toys or bedding, you’ll need a deeper container.
Obviously, where you’ll be storing your containers is important, too. If it’s in an attic or out-of-the-way storage closet, function will be more important than appearance. But if you’re creating a “look” in your bedroom closet or a child’s room, you may want to go with a bin made from attractive fabric.
The lid is also important. If you plan to stack multiple containers of the same type, look for one with a lid that is built for stackability. Your lid should also lock and create an airtight seal, especially if you’re going to be storing it in an area where it might be susceptible to moisture or pests.
The Storage Container Buying Guide
- Storage containers can come in handy for a variety of uses, including storing holiday decorations, excess toys, seasonal clothes, bedding and collectibles.
- If you plan to store heavier items in your bin, go with a smaller container. Books, especially, add weight quickly, so a larger container will be almost impossible to carry if you fill it.
- There are various types of bins, but most are made of plastic. You’ll want a thicker plastic for durability. Fabric storage containers can be more attractive, but those aren’t designed to keep pests and moisture at bay, so they’re better for well-insulated indoor areas.
- One benefit of fabric storage containers is that they often fold down when not in use for easy storage themselves.
- If you plan to stack your containers, measure the dimensions of the area to get a feel for the height that will work best. You’ll also want to make sure the lid facilitates stacking.
- The lid is important, too. If you’ll be moving it around, a lid that locks in place will be useful so you won’t have to worry about it popping open.
- One downside to fabric containers is that you can’t see the internal contents. Labeling each one will keep you from having to sort through them every time you’re looking for something. Plastic bins with clear sides make it easiest to view what’s inside.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide