GRANNY SAYS Polyester Fabric Linen Closet Organizer Bins, 3-Pack
Last updated: July 14, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Linen Closet Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Linen Closet Organizer you should buy.
You can use this linen closet organizer for more than simply storing sheets and pillow cases. It also works well to organize everything from make-up to your kids toys. The extra-large bins feature a trapezoid design and come with three sturdy carry handles.
In our analysis, the GRANNY SAYS Polyester Fabric Linen Closet Organizer Bins, 3-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Measures: Jumbo, 19.7 x 11.2 x 8.3 inches, the closet storage bins are large enough for sweater organization. 3 sturdy handles make decorative storage bins transport easily. Simply wipe with damp cloth to clean it. Trapezoid design lets finding things convenient, also allows easy access when put on the highest shelf. Ideal closet storage bins for storing clothes, bags, yarns, toys, DVDs, and more. Thick cardboard offers extra support for the linen closet organizers and storage baskets, and the soft interior protects your things and keeps them in place. The minimalist color design of the clothing storage bins is right at the living room, den, bathroom, or home office as decoration.
Linen Closet Organizer Rankings
A linen closet can easily get out of control as you add to your towel and sheet collection over the years. Even if you fold and stack everything neatly, there are some smaller items you’ll need to squeeze onto those shelves.
Consumers have discovered the value of modern organizers to give them a little help with their clutter. Whether in the form of baskets, extra shelving or canisters, these handy tools can keep your smaller items contained. As a bonus, your organizers are easily moved if you need your items elsewhere around the house.
The key to success with organizers is to plan out how you’ll store everything. Baskets can hold toiletries, washcloths or other small items, but they can also keep your hand towels contained. Some people even use baskets for storing larger towels or extra pillows.
Once you’ve mapped everything out, it’s time to find the right organizer. You’ll quickly discover there’s a solution for just about every item you have. You don’t even have to limit yourself to organizers specifically for linen closets. There are plenty of versatile options that will work, too. Just measure the space and make sure your chosen organizer will fit.
- Many organizers come in plastic. There’s a big benefit to that type of material. You can easily wipe it off as it gets soiled over the years. Some plastic containers are clear, which means you can see the items stored inside.
- Cloth-based organizers have benefits, as well. They’re attractive and lightweight, so if you need to remove them to transport the items inside, you’ll have an easier time.
- Carefully measure the space and make sure the storage item you’re choosing will fit. Some organizers collapse down when not in use, which can come in handy if you’re looking for a basket to only use occasionally.
- Many home organization products are built to be used in a variety of areas. You can buy organizers to go under your bathroom sink or in your closets. You can also find ones that hang from your door or slide into your pantry.
- You can buy organizers that are sold singly or in sets. If you opt for a set, you don’t have to use the items in the same closet. You could find that you use one or two for your linen closet and save the rest for other areas of your home.
- If your organizer includes metals, make sure they’re rustproof if you’ll be storing them in a moisture-prone area like a bathroom.