Grandipity Special Events Gingham Disposable Table Covers, 12-Pack
Last updated date: July 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Disposable Table Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Disposable Table Cover you should buy.
Update as July 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best Disposable Table Covers for a detailed review of all the top disposable table covers.
This 54-by-108-inch tablecloth will work with any table sized up to 8 feet long. If you have a smaller table, simply cut it to fit. Although the tablecloth is designed to be disposable, it's fade- and tear-resistant, so you won't have to worry about it ripping.
In our analysis, the Grandipity Grandipity Special Events Gingham Disposable Table Covers, 12-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PERFECT FIT: 54″ x 108″ Covers any table up to 8 ft. You can also cut it to fit a smaller table. Budget Friendly. Featuring a fade and tear resistant tablecloths, our table covers easily protect your tables and furniture from scratches, stains and sun rays. Inspires a clean sense of style at any event or meal you’re hosting with these elegant tablecloths. MULTIPLE PURPOSES: They’re not just for parties but great for decorations! Perfect plan party supplies for indoor and outdoor eating. Having some friends over to paint your new home? Doing arts and crafts with your little ones? These tablecloths are a great way to line floors to catch. Cover your tables with our disposable checkered or solid table coverings for indoor and outdoor celebrations. EASY CLEAN UP: These tablecloths are great at picking up any messy spills from food, drinks, paint from arts and crafts sessions and more! What’s better? They’re completely disposable so enjoy the party without the hassle of cleaning up. AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT COLORS: Let your imagination run wild! These tablecloths come in a wide range of colors and styles to suit your particular mood so you can accommodate different party themes! SELECT A SIZE: Save money by choosing a larger sized package. You’re sure to have your tables covered from our option 12 packs for just about any event that comes your way!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Disposable Table Covers
Outdoor picnics can be a great way to enjoy pleasant weather. You just need some condiments, a selection of great food and maybe even a grill to cook up some hot dogs and hamburgers.
But while you’re planning that picnic, you’ll need to consider where you’ll set up all that food. Will you have a table or use a blanket spread on the ground? If it’s a table, a great disposable table cover can be the perfect addition to your picnic basket.
But outdoor picnics aren’t the only use for table covers. A disposable tablecloth is great for livening up an indoor party or family dinner. Since it’s disposable, you don’t even have to worry about cleanup after you’re finished. Simply crumple the tablecloth and toss it in the waste bin.
When looking for a tablecloth, make sure you first need to measure the table. Tablecloths come in varying sizes, and many of the paper ones can even be cut to fit your table. You’ll also have the choice of paper or vinyl, as well as a variety of colors.
Disposable tablecloths also come in multipack sets. If you’re planning an event with multiple tables, you can buy three or more matching tablecloths to set things up quickly. These tablecloths might not be as protective, though, so make sure you’re using tables that you can easily clean if a spilled item leaks through the paper.
The Disposable Table Cover Buying Guide
- Disposable tablecloths come in a variety of sizes, so you’ll need to measure before you order. Many are 54 by 108 inches, which work well with a standard picnic table.
- PEVA tablecloths are disposable, but they can also be wiped down and reused for a more sustainable solution. These thicker tablecloths have the added benefit of protecting your table against spills.
- If you’re interested in safeguarding your table with a tablecloth, you can purchase table pads that rest beneath the tablecloth, out of sight, keeping your table’s surface safe against spills.
- As valuable as vinyl tablecloths are for wiping off and reusing, keep in mind that you can’t cut them to size for using with smaller-size tables as you can with paper.
- Paper tablecloths can be flimsy, but you can easily find some that resist tearing and even repel water. This will at least ensure your tablecloth lasts throughout your event.
- If you go with a vinyl tablecloth, look for one made from PEVA, which is a material that won’t emit bad odors when you remove it from the wrapping to use it.
- You can find a wide variety of prints and colors in disposable tablecloths, so if you’re trying to set a theme, chances are, you can find tablecloths that match. You might want to check patterns and colors before purchasing the rest of your party accessories if you’re buying for a special occasion.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide