Grande Cosmetics Hydrating Lip Plumping Gloss
Last updated date: May 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Lip Plumping Gloss for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Grande Cosmetics Hydrating Lip Plumping Gloss placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Get fuller looking lips with no stings attached with GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper by Grande Cosmetics. This high gloss, volumizing lip plumper is infused with a nourishing cocktail of Volulip and hyaluronic acid for instant and long-term hydrating benefits.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Lip augmentation is possibly the most requested cosmetic aesthetic procedure and has become even more popular since celebrities started getting these treatments. It requires significant investments of both time and money and is semi-permanent. They usually last from 12 to 18 months. It’s important to know that they can also be painful and cause reactions in some people.
People who want fuller lips but don’t want to pay for injections can use lip plumpers. No injections are needed, and the effects can be seen within minutes. How do they work, though? They contain minor irritants like mint, cinnamon, and capsicum, which make the lips swell up to create temporary fullness. These make the blood rush to the surface of the lips, and that’s where the plumpness comes from; the shiny gloss enhances the effect and makes the lips look pouty and sexy.
You’ll have to reapply the lip-plumping gloss to maintain the look, and some products will last longer than others. Look for lip-plumping glosses that also have moisturizers like Vitamin E to keep your lips healthier; some include different nighttime treatments called lip masks.
But if you have allergies, read the ingredients carefully as some people may have bad reactions to certain ones. If the product makes your lips cracked, dry or otherwise irritated, switch to another product. Some lip plumpers contain bee venom, which makes the lips react in the same way as they would to a bee sting. If you have sensitive skin, you’ll need to steer clear of these products.
Lip plumpers with collagen or hyaluronic acid claim to make lips look younger; they can do this temporarily, but the results are not permanent like injections. Injections certainly last longer than a few hours but are expensive; hyaluronic acid-based fillers can cost about $650 each at a dermatologist’s office.
The Buying Guide
- Some lip glosses can feel sticky and gloppy; read the product reviews, and don’t put on too much at a time.
- If you want to try a clear lip plumper, you can add a bit of colored gloss on top.
- Other lip plumping products claim to increase lip volume over time, but the reviews are mixed.
- The prices for lip plumpers range from around $10 to over $30, but you don’t have to spend more to get the best. Experiment with different options until you find the one best for you.
- Some plumping lip glosses create tingling sensations on the lips, which may or may not be pleasant.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide